Page 1 of 1

Weird Songs!

Posted: May 24, 2005 5:01pm
by Kirin Princess
Ok I forget what this song is called but the whole song is this hillbilly music and this guy and this girl singing this: Meet meeeeeeeeeee and I'm demanding dink! :lol: It's hysterical! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you guys know any weird songs like this! :mrgreen:

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: May 26, 2005 7:23am
by Annaxubella
I call "Barbie girl" a weird and stupid song ](*,)

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: May 26, 2005 12:55pm
by Mai
cow bells: steohen lynch...

it goes kinda like this..


okay imagine a hillbilly singing this with a banjo.


"yeeehhhhawww!she's the cream of an oreo..thats the part..that i like...the most..dun dun dun. she a talll glass of water. she's cold bottle of schlits. she's a tub of pepto bismo.when ever i get shi- how ya doin, ya'll right?"

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: May 26, 2005 9:17pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
The Amazing Willy Wanker, I'm sure you can guess what this song is about...

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: May 27, 2005 1:39pm
by Gaming Goddess
I hear a really weird song, I forget what it's called and who it's by but it goes like this

I saw you at a disco in sanfansico. I liked the way you used your joystick......Get on my laptop we'll do some hiphop.......doctor looked at my harddrive and in my archive........

I forget most of the song.

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: May 27, 2005 2:36pm
by CĂ­rdan
"walk like an egyptian"-by the bangles, i hate this song!!! is s***!

are you happy now mai i sensored it!

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: Jun 04, 2005 8:12pm
by Fyrie
"Them" or "They" by Jem, it was a wierd song.

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: Jun 04, 2005 8:22pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Hmmm, well the weirdest song I've heard is a lady singing out of her nose.
She was singing Delta Goodrem's Lost without you through her nose!
It's weird alright..

re: Weird Songs!

Posted: Jun 04, 2005 9:44pm
by Kou Akabane
one of the weirdest songs Ive ever heard was Fish Heads by Dr. Dementor (sp?) although it was a good song... fish heads fish heads yummy yummy fish heads XD lol...