Page 1 of 2

Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: May 31, 2005 6:19pm
by Winry
Who is you fav?
Zatch or Brogo?

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: May 31, 2005 6:21pm
by Nigai
Brogo

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jun 02, 2005 11:06am
by Ice Angel
Brogo

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jun 02, 2005 12:06pm
by Final_Fantasy_Lover
I believe his name is "Brago" not Brogo but I do like him best :mrgreen:

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jun 02, 2005 12:07pm
by KoYue
Zatch.

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 8:13am
by Guest
Brago

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jun 07, 2005 5:12pm
by unknown_beauty074
just wondering..why zatch or brago?? i rather have that ice mamodo...(but i'd choose brago..)

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jun 29, 2005 12:07am
by Guest
[quote]just wondering..why zatch or brago?? i rather have that ice mamodo...(but i'd choosse brago..)

I dunno...I guess because it seems to be that they might end up battling each other in the end? And you must mean Robnos....I REALLY want to know who this Zatch-look alike is.....

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Jul 02, 2005 7:06pm
by unknown_beauty074
no not that ice mamodo....the other one in the beginning..but yeah i wanna see the zatch look a like

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 1:26pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
Zatch!He's so cute!

Re: re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Sep 04, 2005 11:12pm
by LadyChippy
unknown_beauty074 wrote:just wondering..why zatch or brago?? i rather have that ice mamodo...(but i'd choose brago..)
Ice mamodo? You mean Raycom? He's alright, but I like Sugino and Zeon. Brugo is at firs place though... :love:

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 6:09am
by htt10101
Zatch all the way! :mrgreen:

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 12:47pm
by Winry
unknown_beauty074 do you mean Recom?

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 1:31pm
by Grave
Brogo

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 2:12pm
by **Luvergurl**
Zatch deffinetily

re: Zatch or Brogo?

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 6:43pm
by Xehanort
Duh!Zatch!