Page 1 of 1
Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 13, 2005 1:49am
by Kaoru
Have you seen it? What did you think about i9t?

re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 13, 2005 8:10am
by Annaxubella
I saw it 2 times already
It's good but why do they make a fuzz about it?!

re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 13, 2005 8:19am
by Shaun
Why do hot female celebritys make sex tapes?
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 15, 2005 3:24am
by Kaoru
Becouse shes hot?

re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 17, 2005 8:11pm
by unknown...
wuts the site??
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 17, 2005 11:46pm
by Nathan
Yeah lets see it!
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 18, 2005 9:11pm
by Annaxubella
I got to go find it!
I'll bring you guys the link
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 25, 2005 8:42am
by marik-zeke
Why do you want it so much Annax - aren't you a girl?
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 25, 2005 4:42pm
by Karasu
meh i dont even want to see it im more into amature porn...staged porn is so fake and you know the girls are not moaning from the pleasure for real they are sposed to moan like that..but in amature its real people doing it and its basically yeah lol lost my train of thought

also live webcams are good i love to watch 2 girls going at it ^_^
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 28, 2005 1:32pm
by Annaxubella
I'll bring it for guys only
unless someother person has it.
I dont' like her, she has good body though.\
To Ravensblood: ewww, I hate that!
I didn't brought the link, I lost it.
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 28, 2005 2:25pm
by The Realist
Meh, she aint all that interesting to me. Where's my thumps down?
Oh yeah, don't have one. But yeah I saw it already. The tape wasn't anything special to me. Just boring!
Re: re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jun 28, 2005 4:44pm
by Annaxubella
The Realist wrote:Meh, she aint all that interesting to me. Where's my thumps down?
Oh yeah, don't have one. But yeah I saw it already. The tape wasn't anything special to me. Just boring!
yeah, I know it was boring, she wasn't that actractived to my brother
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Jul 09, 2005 9:53am
by unknown...
i wana see it tho
re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Aug 20, 2005 8:03pm
by Jack Skellington
me to

re: Paris Hilton Sextape!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 10:00pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
WANT TO SEE THE TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Raven even tho ur gone.... AMATURE PORN IS GOOD! i agree