Page 1 of 1
MCR,Theme to trigun, and all u other guitar players,tabs,
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 3:44pm
by unknown...
mcr rocks i play guitar and i learnded how to play the theme to trigun its easy but awsme heres the tabs ...post more good song i get my tabs at ultimate-guitar.com post site,tabs or wut ever here
P
ART 1
E----------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------
G------------------------------------------------7-7----|
D----------------^------------------------^---^---7-7
A---------------3-----------3-------------3---3---5-5
E--0-3-4-5-3-4-5---5-3-2-3-5---3-4-5-3-4-5---5---5---
E----------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------------------
D----------------^-------------------------^---^-----
A----------------3-----------3-------------3---3---(3
E-0-3-4-5-3-4-5-5-3-2-3-5-3-4-5-3-4-5--5-5--8--3-4-5-
E----------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------
G------------------------------------------------7-7--
D--------------^-------------------------^---^---7-7-
A--------------3-----------3-------------3---3---5-5-
E--0-3-4-5-3-4-5---5-3-2-3-5---3-4-5-3-4-5---5---5---
E----------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------7-7
D---------------^-------------------------^---^---7-7
A---------------3-----------3-------------3---3---5-5
E--0-3-4-5-3-4-5---5-3-2-3-5---3-4-5-3-4-5---5---5---
E----------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------------------
D----------------^-------------------------^---^-----
A-------------3-----------3-------------3---3---(3)--
E--0-3-4-5-3-4-5---5-3-2-3-5---3-4-5-3-4-5---5---5--8--3-4-5-3p5p3p5---|
OK 7-STRING WIELDERS . . . instead of this :
E-------------------------------------------------------------|
B-------------------------------------------------------------|
G--7--5-6-7--5-6-----------------7--5-6-7--5-6----------------|
D--7--5-6-7--5-6---3-------------7--5-6-7--5-6-7-6--7-6-------|
A--5--3-4-5--3-4-5---5-3-5-0-3-5-5--3-4-5--3-4-5-4--5-4-------|
E-------------------------------------------------------------|
do this . . .
E----------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------
G--7--5-6-7--5-6---------------7--5-6-7--5-6---------
D--7--5-6-7--5-6---------------7--5-6-7--5-6-7-6-7-6-
A--5--3-4-5--3-4-5-3-----3-4-5--3-4-5--3-4-5-4--5-4--
E--------------------5---5---------------------------
B----------------------3-----------------------------
keep rocking on

re: MCR,Theme to trigun, and all u other guitar players,tabs
Posted: Jun 17, 2005 2:56am
by Ethereal Blaze
C G Fmaj7 C C G F C
e--------|-------|----0--|--------|--------|-------|---------|
b-----1--|----3--|--1--1-|-----1--|-----1--|----3--|---------|
g--0---0-|--0--0-|---2---|----0-0-|----0-0-|--0--0-|-2-0-----|
d----2---|---0---|-3-----|-0p2----|-0p2----|---0---|-3-2-0-2-|
a-3------|-------|-------|--------|--------|-------|-------3-|
e--------|-3-----|-------|--------|--------|-3-----|---------|
Chorus (Electric and acoustic)
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I dont need your authority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Down with the moral majority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Cause i wanna be the minority
Verse (Acoustic or clean)
C G Fmaj7 C
e------------3------------------------|
b--1---------3------1----------1------|
g--0---------0------2----------0------|
d--2---------0------0----------2------|
a--3---------2------3----------3------|
e------------3------------------------|
I pledge allegiance to the underworld
G F G
e-----------------3-------------1------------3----|
b-----------------3-------------1------------3----|
g-----------------0-------------2------------0----|
d-----------------0-------------3------------0----|
a-----------------2--------------------------2----|
e-----------------3--------------------------3----|
One nation under dog there of which i stand alone
C G Fmaj7 C
e---------------3----------------------------|
b--1------------3-------1-----------------1--|
g--0------------0-------2-----------------0--|
d--2------------0-------0-----------------2--|
a--3------------2-------3-----------------3--|
e---------------3----------------------------|
A face in the crowd, Unsung against the mold
F G C
e-----------------1--------------3-----------------|
b-----------------1--------------3----------1------|
g-----------------2--------------0----------0--xxx-|
d-----------------3--------------0----------2--xxx-|
a--------------------------------2----------3--xxx-|
e--------------------------------3-----------------|
Without a doubt singled out the only way i know
Chorus (Electric and acoustic)
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I dont need your authority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Down with the moral majority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Cause i wanna be the minority
Bridge (Electric and acoustic)
Am E F C Am E F G
e-----------------------------------------------------------------|
b-----------------------------------------------------------------|
g-6-6-6-6-6-6--9-10101010-9-9-9-9---6-6-6-6-6-6--9-2222-4444------|
d-7-7-7-7-7-7--9-10101010-10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7--9-3333-5555------|
a-7-7-7-7-7-7--7-8-8-8-8--10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7--7-3333-5555------|
e-5-5-5-5-5-5-------------8-8-8-8---5-5-5-5-5-5----1111-3333------|
Stepped out of the line______, like a sheep runs from the herd
Am E F C Am F G B
e------------------------------------------------------------------------|
b------------------------------------------------------------------------|
g-6-6-6-6-6-6-9-10101010--9-9-9-9--6-6-6-6-6-6-4-6-6--6-6xx6-6-6-6-6-----|
d-7-7-7-7-7-7-9-10101010-10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7-3-5-5xx5-5xx5-5-5-5-5---4-|
a-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-8-8-8-8--10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7-3-5-5xx5-5xx5-5-5-5-5---4-|
e-5-5-5-5-5-5-------------8-8-8-8--5-5-5-5-5-5-1-3-3xx3-3xx3-3-3-3-3---2-|
Marching out of time______________,to my own beat now, the only way i know
Verse (Acoustic or clean)
C G Fmaj7 C
e-------------3-----------------------------|
b----1--------3--------1-------------1------|
g----0--------0--------2-------------0------|
d----2--------0--------0-------------2------|
a----3--------2--------3-------------3------|
e-------------3------------------------|
One light, one mind flashing in the dark
G F G
e-----------------3-------------1------------3----|
b-----------------3-------------1------------3----|
g-----------------0-------------2------------0----|
d-----------------0-------------3------------0----|
a-----------------2--------------------------2----|
e-----------------3--------------------------3----|
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
C G Fmaj7 C
e---------------3-------------------------|
b-----1---------3-----------1----------1--|
g-----0---------0-----------2----------0--|
d-----2---------0-----------0----------2--|
a-----3---------2-----------3----------3--|
e---------------3-------------------------|
For crying out loud, she screamed unto me
F G C
e-----------------1-----------3------------------------|
b-----------------1-----------3-----------------1------|
g-----------------2-----------0-----------------0--xxx-|
d-----------------3-----------0-----------------2--xxx-|
a-----------------------------2-----------------3--xxx-|
e-----------------------------3------------------------|
A free for all, F*** 'em all you are your own sight
Chorus (Electric and acoustic)
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I dont need your authority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Down with the moral majority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Cause i wanna be the minority
Bridge (Electric and acoustic)
Am E F C Am E F G
e-----------------------------------------------------------------|
b-----------------------------------------------------------------|
g-6-6-6-6-6-6--9-10101010-9-9-9-9---6-6-6-6-6-6--9-2222-4444------|
d-7-7-7-7-7-7--9-10101010-10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7--9-3333-5555------|
a-7-7-7-7-7-7--7-8-8-8-8--10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7--7-3333-5555------|
e-5-5-5-5-5-5-------------8-8-8-8---5-5-5-5-5-5----1111-3333------|
Am E F C Am F G B G B
e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
g-6-6-6-6-6-6-9-10101010--9-9-9-9--6-6-6-6-6-6-4-6-6--6-6xx6-6-6-6-6---4-444444-4-|
d-7-7-7-7-7-7-9-10101010-10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7-3-5-5xx5-5xx5-5-5-5-5---4-555555-4-|
a-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-8-8-8-8--10101010--7-7-7-7-7-7-3-5-5xx5-5xx5-5-5-5-5---2-555555-2-|
e-5-5-5-5-5-5-------------8-8-8-8--5-5-5-5-5-5-1-3-3xx3-3xx3-3-3-3-3-----333333---|
Interlude (Acosutic or clean), (Not exact stumming pattern)
C G F7 C G F7 G
e-----333-----3----3-|
b-111-333-1-1-3-1--3-|
g-000-000-2-0-0-2--0-|
d-222-000-0-2-0-0--0-|
a-333-222-3-3-2-3--2-|
e-----333-----3----3-|
Verse (Acoustic or clean)
C G Fmaj7 C
e-------------3-----------------------------|
b----1--------3--------1-------------1------|
g----0--------0--------2-------------0------|
d----2--------0--------0-------------2------|
a----3--------2--------3-------------3------|
e-------------3------------------------|
One light, one mind flashing in the dark
G F G
e-----------------3-------------1------------3----|
b-----------------3-------------1------------3----|
g-----------------0-------------2------------0----|
d-----------------0-------------3------------0----|
a-----------------2--------------------------2----|
e-----------------3--------------------------3----|
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
C G Fmaj7 C
e---------------3-------------------------|
b-----1---------3-----------1----------1--|
g-----0---------0-----------2----------0--|
d-----2---------0-----------0----------2--|
a-----3---------2-----------3----------3--|
e---------------3-------------------------|
For crying out loud, she screamed unto me
F G C
e-----------------1-----------3------------------------|
b-----------------1-----------3-----------------1------|
g-----------------2-----------0-----------------0--xxx-|
d-----------------3-----------0-----------------2--xxx-|
a-----------------------------2-----------------3--xxx-|
e-----------------------------3------------------------|
A free for all, F*** 'em all you are your own sight
Chorus (Electric and acoustic)
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I dont need your authority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Down with the moral majority
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
Cause i wanna be the minority_____
Outro
Guitar 1 (acoustic)
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority_______
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority_______
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority_______
C F G F
e--------------------|
b--------------------|
g-555x-222--444--222-|
d-555x-333x-555x-333-|
a-333x-333x-555x-333-|
e------111x-333x-111-|
I wanna be the minority_______
Guitar 2 (Played over guitar 1), (electric)
e------------------------8-|
b--5-------6--------6h8----|
g-5------------------------|
d--------------------------|
a--------------------------|
e--------------------------|
I wanna be the minority________
e-----------------------|
b--8-------6---------5--|
g---------------------5-|
d-----------------------|
a-----------------------|
e-----------------------|
I wanna be the minority________
e-----------------------8~-|
b--5--------6-------6h8----|
g-5------------------------|
d--------------------------|
a--------------------------|
e--------------------------|
I wanna be the minority________
e---8-----------------8-|
b-8---------8-----------|
g-----------------------|
d-----------------------|
a-----------------------|
e-----------------------|
I wanna be the minority________
Acoustic
C G Fmaj7 C C G F C
e--------|-------|----0--|--------|--------|-------|---------|
b-----1--|----3--|--1--1-|-----1--|-----1--|----3--|---------|
g--0---0-|--0--0-|---2---|----0-0-|----0-0-|--0--0-|-2-0-----|
d----2---|---0---|-3-----|-0p2----|-0p2----|---0---|-3-2-0-2-|
a-3------|-------|-------|--------|--------|-------|-------3-|
e--------|-3-----|-------|--------|--------|-3-----|---------|
hehe! its GREENDAY! WOOOOO!
re: MCR,Theme to trigun, and all u other guitar players,tabs
Posted: Jun 17, 2005 10:41am
by unknown...
GOOD SONG

re: MCR,Theme to trigun, and all u other guitar players,tabs
Posted: Jun 19, 2005 2:35am
by Ethereal Blaze
ehy, thank you! i can get more greenday if u want. name a song.
re: MCR,Theme to trigun, and all u other guitar players,tabs
Posted: Jun 19, 2005 7:45am
by unknown...
ot e all but thx man
re: MCR,Theme to trigun, and all u other guitar players,tabs
Posted: Jun 19, 2005 7:47am
by Ethereal Blaze
no prob. pm me if u want any.