Page 1 of 2

who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 5:23pm
by Matt ?????
cast your votes.i like Lugia.

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 9:24pm
by Annaxubella
I say both, they are both awsome :mrgreen:

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 19, 2005 3:18am
by Ethereal Blaze
depends on wot ur fiting

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 19, 2005 7:12am
by Annaxubella
What's the difference, they are the same :-s

Re: re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 19, 2005 12:35pm
by Matt ?????
rikoku wrote:depends on wot ur fiting
well,vote for your favorite of the two not the stronger one...

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 20, 2005 9:28am
by Ethereal Blaze
not to flame sumthin, but i aint keen on pokemon any more. i cant vote. sorry.

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 22, 2005 8:45pm
by anime_rox666
I'd say lugia :mrgreen:

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jun 28, 2005 9:24pm
by Angel of Music
Lugia rules! I vote Lugia. :mrgreen:

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jul 05, 2005 10:56am
by Conan
i say lugia

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jul 27, 2005 4:45pm
by chibi1229
lugia he can use hydro pump \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 11:20pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Hmm let me think *Feins thought*
Lugia duh! It's the best one ^^

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Aug 04, 2005 5:05am
by Sonic
I prefer Ho-Oh myself. Sacred Fire is an amazing move, and it just looks cooler.

Re: re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Aug 07, 2005 9:11am
by chibi1229
Sonic wrote:I prefer Ho-Oh myself. Sacred Fire is an amazing move, and it just looks cooler.
yeah but in effectiveness lugia would win with hydropump

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jan 06, 2006 2:27pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I'd say Lugia is better. I mean, look at those defense stats. :shock:

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 6:49pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
but suicune to me is cooler lol i only play the games

re: who's better,Lugia or Ho-oh?

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 3:40pm
by Wizardmon
Well, the thread title seems to be misleading. If it was a question on who is better, it would be Lugia. Now if it was a question on who is cooler... it is still Lugia, only because he got so much publicity from the movie.

Personally I have to say Ho-Oh looks better. He is grand and majestic while Lugia... looks like a silver... thing, does not even look like a bird. :roll: