Page 1 of 1
Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Jul 03, 2005 4:16am
by WhoWantsToKnow
According to an article I read over at ANN, it looks like ADV Films is gonna once again try to air Evangelion on CN.
This time, however, they're playing it smart and targeting the now-much-bolder Adult Swim. Going hot on the heels of such definitely-mature series as Samurai Champloo and Paranoia Agent, Evangelion should fit right in.
All I can say at this point is, "Good luck to you."
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Jul 05, 2005 2:41am
by Directorate Jax
Bah, where's all the anime on public TV these days? I can remember when Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors first aired on UPN back around 1993... Ah, the good ol' days. :p
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Jul 05, 2005 3:54pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
I'd rather not think about it. Back then, anime wasn't given its proper respect most of the time.
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Jul 05, 2005 10:24pm
by Guest
Yeah, well, now it has the respect that it deserves and a number of the general public doesn't have access to any of it except Pokémon. Most unfortunate.
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Jul 05, 2005 11:04pm
by Directorate Jax
Appears that I wasn't logged in, heh.
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 8:20am
by Ukitake_101
Evangelion is coming on adult swim they had a preview night i believe like a week ago and they showed clips of the show it'll be premiering on October 20 on adult swim

Re: re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Aug 23, 2005 12:51am
by Mistress of Yaoi
Directorate Jax wrote:Bah, where's all the anime on public TV these days? I can remember when Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors first aired on UPN back around 1993... Ah, the good ol' days. :p
i remember back to 1999 when bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040 first aired on SBS
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Aug 23, 2005 6:39pm
by Directorate Jax
SBS? Don't believe that I've heard of that station.
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Sep 02, 2005 5:03am
by URJ
Yeah Bubble Gum Crisis, I used to watch that. And also Evangelion was aired on SBS at about 1995? something like that, cause thats when I first saw it. I've taped all the episodes. I'd watched heaps of other anime before that (1995 i'm talkin about) but Evangelion was the best and had me hooked on anime since then. SBS Is an Australian Station... well I ONLY live in W.A. so I'm not sure if it reaches the East Coast.
I should really get the DVD's for Evangelion, 'cause my tapes are gonna explode soon

Re: re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 3:07am
by Mistress of Yaoi
Directorate Jax wrote:SBS? Don't believe that I've heard of that station.
It's an australian channel
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 11:20am
by Dark Wing
I'm so glad they put this anime back on the air a new episode comes on every thursday night and repeats on late saturday nights.
re: Evangelion coming back to CN?
Posted: Nov 08, 2005 5:25pm
by Metal gear KL
well i have already seen the first 4 discs but i still need the others boo hoo oh well they air it on cn i wonder if they will cut out all the naty stuff.. oh well