Page 1 of 1

which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 06, 2005 8:56am
by kei chan
i would eat the gum gum fruit of course

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 06, 2005 9:53am
by Sparks of Dead Flames
in case your blind or just don't pay attention there are already like two other post about this

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 06, 2005 10:47am
by M@X
No there isn't.

I'd eat the moku moku fruit.

If you could only eat logia fruits I'd eat the Kilo Kilo fruit.

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 06, 2005 11:19am
by Sparks of Dead Flames
yes there are because i made one and somebody else has one

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 07, 2005 3:55am
by M@X
Link me to them in that case, cuz I can't see them.

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 09, 2005 12:22pm
by Dream Star
I am very confused What fruit is it! ](*,) :?:

Re: re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 09, 2005 12:47pm
by Gaming Goddess
M@X wrote:Link me to them in that case, cuz I can't see them.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... dbd19b944f

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 21, 2005 7:54pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
i'd have neko neko fruit

hmm i love leopards... :love: :love: \:D/ \:D/

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 2:04am
by Tak86_Driftking!
Hmm... :-k Gum gum or buggy's cursed fruit(forgot its name :mrgreen: )

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Aug 15, 2005 4:39pm
by purple_flamingo
Whats the moku moku friut and the neko neko fruit?

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 3:06pm
by Guest
The chopchop fruit

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Oct 08, 2005 1:11pm
by Diasuke
I'd like the chop chop fruit and gum gum fruit

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Oct 11, 2005 9:07am
by PK-Sora
I would eat the fruit that would allow me to control elements, like Lightning or wind. Also known as the Logia fruit.

re: which cursed furit would you eat

Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:05pm
by seaturtle624
I'd like the Flame Flame fruit(Ace's), the Gum Gum fruit, or Pell's fruit(I forgot the name)