Page 1 of 1

"Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty JERK!

Posted: Jul 07, 2005 10:32pm
by Eden Falgout
Also, she's RUDE, she's CRUEL, she's idiotic 2 began with & I Hate her for that! [-X She shouldn't have been so violent 2 Ash sence thave started the quest! :^o :twisted: :-& ](*,) Why did Ash EVER go so sweet on her anyway after ALL she did 2 him? #-o THAT's SO STUPID! I wish Misty was NEVER in that Pokemon show in the first place!

re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Jul 08, 2005 9:54am
by moonscar291
i'm sorry for all your pain. my neighbor (a boy) likes her

re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Jul 10, 2005 8:09am
by Dragonheart287
Can we get any justification for your opinion there? Call me picky but I do like to have a reason offered behind views such as this.

re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Jul 10, 2005 10:33pm
by Angel of Music
She was violent to Ash because he STOLE HER BIKE AND THEN WRECKED IT!!! Ash is @ fault. If he had just asked to borrow her bike, then I'm sure she would've been a little nicer to him. And don't start telling me about how Pikachu was in danger, because I KNOW!! It would've only taken him ten seconds to ask and another five to wait for her answer. I'm sure she would've said 'yes', once she saw that his Pokemon was hurt, but he just ran off with her bike like a common criminal! :evil: [-( [-X

re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Jul 29, 2005 8:41pm
by NaveMan
Right On!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she liked Brock cause whenever he went into one of his 'things' with the women(who were not that hot) she would pull him away in jealosy I think :idea:

re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 11:17pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
So Max is jealous? :lol:
J/k, but that would seem right for Misty.
I don't think she's that nasty, but she is a bit...you know.

re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 7:04pm
by Sasami Jurai
No, Misty is cool and awesome! I love Misty! She's a wonderful friend. ^^

Re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Apr 01, 2006 8:04am
by rens_mine132
Well, she belongs with Ash. :wink:

Re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Apr 01, 2006 2:04pm
by Sasami Jurai
lens_mine132 wrote:Well, she belongs with Ash. :wink:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! \:D/

Re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 7:04pm
by LoveHinaMaster
I didn't think Misty was so bad to Ash. I mean sure she was short-tempered but so would I after my bike was ruined....hmmmm....I guess Misty holds grudes. How would have known?

Re: "Misty's a Stupid, Spoiled, Sort-Tempered, Bratty J

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 7:40am
by Skull Master
Sasami Jurai wrote:
lens_mine132 wrote:Well, she belongs with Ash. :wink:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! \:D/
Why pair her with Ash? He doesn't seem even remotely interested in her.

Anyway, I never liked Misty, simply because I find her to be a very boring and useless character.