Page 1 of 3
Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 14, 2005 12:48pm
by O-M-S

Only 5-8 yearolder's play Pok'emon or
like it.
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 18, 2005 12:03am
by La Tua Cantante
hm.. sure, why not. Its not good, but its not bad. I really don't even watch it...
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 18, 2005 9:32am
by Matt ?????
i don't watch it,i only play the game
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 19, 2005 4:48am
by Hinato kazuya
regardless you could offend someone you flamer
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 19, 2005 8:57pm
by La Tua Cantante
Who??? me?
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 23, 2005 10:24am
by Dragonheart287
Yo, O-M-S. Why don't you p*ss off and quite hanging around threads that you don't like. I don't know about anybody else here, but I do not take bashing or any other sort of hatred in fandoms (whether I'm into that fandom or not).
Why don't you get over yourself or go and play in the road.
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 26, 2005 11:58am
by TintaSerpentGoddess
Pokemon sux!!!!!!!!! My sis is four and likes it!
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 26, 2005 12:02pm
by Dragonheart287
Any reason why you're hanging around threads for something that you don't like my friend?
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 9:33am
by chibi1229
like matt??????? i only play da games
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 11:26am
by Yami Yugi's fan
Don't you offend POKEMON. You are not even a member. We don't care about your bad opinion, YOU KNOW!?
Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 30, 2005 8:16am
by chibi1229
[quote="Yami Yugi's fan"]Don't you offend POKEMON. You are not even a member. We don't care about your bad opinion, YOU KNOW!?[/quote]
I agree with her but the show to me is not decent
Re: re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 30, 2005 1:11pm
by Matt ?????
chibi1229 wrote:Yami Yugi's fan wrote:Don't you offend POKEMON. You are not even a member. We don't care about your bad opinion, YOU KNOW!?
I agree with her but the show to me is not decent
i agree too,but we should stop posting here cause this topic will look like it is popular when it is stupid.

re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Jul 31, 2005 11:47pm
by josh
I'm 19 and absolutely love Pokemon! Do some research next time O-M-S.
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Aug 01, 2005 2:55am
by Sonic
There is nothing wrong with Pokemon. Sure, the TV seris isn't as good as it used to be, but the games are still as good as ever. Fire Red and Leaf Green are great, and I'm definetely getting Emerald when its released. My MOTHER plays Pokemon, for crying out loud. O-M-S, you could not be more wrong.
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Aug 03, 2005 11:12pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Pokemon is okay, it doesn't compare to Yu-Gi-Oh! Or Cowboy Bebop but it's still good.
If it's so bad why are you here anyway?
re: Pokemon Sucks Hard
Posted: Aug 04, 2005 8:48am
by Ethello
Sonic ,Emerald came out a long time ago.