Page 1 of 1

Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 21, 2005 10:29pm
by darkearthgoddess
I saw on some websites that tuxedo mask is sailor earth.

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 21, 2005 10:49pm
by Sailor Universia
Oh, yes. He has a henshin where he says, "Earth Star Power, Make Up!" and he turns in to a female version of himself. His outfit is blue and green, and his attack is "Earthen Force." He first appears in episode 333.

No, not really. But Mamoru represents the Earth. His name (Chiba Mamoru) means "Earth's Gaurdian."

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 21, 2005 10:52pm
by darkearthgoddess
Which season is this? I would like to see it.

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 5:11am
by Sailor Venus
Sailor Universia was joking darkearthgoddess lol!
And she's right about him representing Earth, not being a actual Senshi.

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 6:34am
by Sailor Universia
But wouldn't that be funny? I read a fanfic once that focused around said situation...vair vair hilarious.

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 7:00am
by Sailor Venus
Yes, i could just imagine Mamoru in a fuku! :D

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 11:01am
by darkearthgoddess
It would be awesome if there was a sailor earth though.
You know I got some ideas for a fanfic for Sailor Earth, maybe I should do one?

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 3:05pm
by AnimeSiren
That'd be kewl a Sailor Earth :)

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 3:11pm
by Sailor Universia
For some reason, I always thought that Chibiusa would be Sailor Earth when I was watching R and pre-Chibiusa S...Not Chibi Moon.

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 26, 2005 3:55pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
i was wondering in sailor stars what were the amazoness quartet senshi of?? or were they just given powers to aid chibi-usa?

Re: re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 26, 2005 5:05pm
by darkearthgoddess
Sailor Universia wrote:For some reason, I always thought that Chibiusa would be Sailor Earth when I was watching R and pre-Chibiusa S...Not Chibi Moon.
Chibi-usa is mini moon b/c she takes after her mother. If she were to take after her father, she would have been Sailor Earth.

Re: re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 26, 2005 5:17pm
by Sailor Universia
Silver Sailor Orion wrote:i was wondering in sailor stars what were the amazoness quartet senshi of?? or were they just given powers to aid chibi-usa?
They were the Astroid Senshi and they were from the asteroids Pallas, Juno, Vesta, and Ceres. They only appeared in the manga, though. As did Sailor Cosmos. It's a shame; it would've been cool to see them in the anime.

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 27, 2005 10:49pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
yes, especially sailor cosmos. it took me so long to under stand who/what she was

re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Jul 28, 2005 7:37am
by Sailor Universia
Although Stars was one of the best series in the anime, I wish it had followed the manga a bit more closely. And I wish we'd seen Sailor Cosmos herself instead of The Light of Hope.

Re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:16pm
by watermage
There's a Sailor Earth, huh? I never knew that.

Re: Just curious is there a Sailor Earth?

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 12:09pm
by rens_mine132
Tuxedo Mask is him.