Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What if 4Kids did FMA?

Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Pyro Psycho »

KoYue wrote:Please don't start this again. -_- Once again, this isn't the Smiley/Emoticon Game. Stay on topic. Smilies aren't exactly relevant to this if they're by themselves.
Thank you. If 4Kids did FMA.....Envy would be a woman. For sure. No doubt.
i told yuo about stares dog
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep that would be so ture also also wrath would not be so hyper
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Visitor

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:yep that would be so ture also also wrath would not be so hyper
Wrath was hyper? Huuuuuuh???? :? :-s When? (sorry; I haven't seen all of the FMA episodes yet...)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

on the one where they are at the teachers house
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Visitor

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:on the one where they are at the teachers house
Oh, okay. Thanks! :D
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

no prob
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by KoYue »

I wouldn't say he was acting hyper. He just seemed energetic. You know, like any kid might be in a new place.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ture to and he just wants to play
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Visitor

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

Can't argue with that logic! 8)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea he just wants to have fun
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Visitor

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:yea he just wants to have fun
Right! ^_^
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

he does he is a kid
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Visitor

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:he does he is a kid
Well, YEAH!! That's what kids do, right? Duh... :wink: 8)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea and they love love to have fun
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Visitor

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:yea and they love love to have fun
Of course! Heh...

Um, I think we might be getting off topic... 8-[
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

true but if 4kids did fma they would change a lot of the story around and i know people would not like that at all
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked