Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH school

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He helps her in the car first and gets in as well driving off into the distance
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*they were all relaxed now and happy*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiled,letting the window down so he could feel the breeze
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Hmmm *she leaned on the slightly down window letting the wind play with her hair and her mind run on what she saw in the village and what she learned*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sister.."He mummbled outloud as he thought while driving about his sister
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*the drive was quiet for about an hour and a half, until they came to another city*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiled,"Yes!!This place is...Populated!!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

YAY *she cheered softly*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Kazumi was sleep again and Roxel laughed,"She falls asleep easily
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

(Apologies for being off for longer than I said I would be. My dad hurt his elbo so I had to fill in for him for the past few days. I'm also being lazy. But I've been working ten hour days and I only get a few hours to myself, which I've been using to read my new book ^^)

Axel smiled at Roxas before diving into his own plate. He stopped for a minute to offer Roxas a bite. "Try some, it's actually really good"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Roxas shook his head* No thats ok. Enjoy. I like mine *he smiled*

Yes she does *zerox said laughing* We should go see what there is too see and stuff, do you want to carry kazumi or should I?
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I'll carry her...I don't want you doing any of the hard work today."He smiles,getting out the car and picking up Kazumi.
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

ok thanks *smiles*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles,helping Zerox out from the car and Kazumi slept making purring sounds.
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*smiles as she hears kazumi pur* thank you *she said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He walks throughout the city and smiles,smelling many different types of food"Hmm?..I like this place..food
Locked