Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*namine blushes brightly*

*senka smiles really big and huggles roxel so much*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel laughs some,"Seems like a happy family to me..

Anti smiles,hugging Namine tightly"I love you.."

Roxel nods,"Like I said..a happy family
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*namine smiles* I love you anti

I agree a big happy family *senka said too leaning on roxel*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel smiles,"Yep.What now?.."
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

I dont know *senka said sitting down on the floor and her tail wags pulling youji out of know where then jumps up* ahh..I need to go to halloween town again.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Hmm?...You do?..For what?..

(>__>)
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

My brothers grave is there. When I arrived in halloween town, I forgot brothers grave was there. Horrible T_T
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowns,"I'm sorry to here that.."Hugs her,"Lets all go there then.
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Thanks *she said sadly as she hugs* we dont have to say long.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

We will stay as long as you like.Ok?^__^"He smiles standing up and Anti stands up to."Ready?"
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*both girls nod*

I am *senka said smiling softly and waits for someone to open the portal* Thank you again
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles opening the portal as they walk through arriving at Halloween town"No problem..where is your brother's grave?"
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*she leads the way to the cemetary part and towards a tree where there was a small grave stone* youji.. *she kneels downs and puts her hands together like she clapped and said* to a beloved brother, I miss you terribly and Im sorry I forgot.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel and anti do the same."...."
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*namine does also*

*5 minutes later senka stands up and smiles sadly at her friends* Lets go, Please. I have paid my respects and I get the feeling he doesn't want youji-kun and I too be sad more than we have to be.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel nods taking them back home,appearing in Roxel and Senka's bedroom and he sits her on the bed"You should rest..its been a hard day so lets all rest.
Locked