Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
Re: KH school
Axel pouted and gave Roxas puppy dog eyes. "Please try it?" He faked a sniffl
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
The car was trashed,destroyed,scattered into many pieces on the ground.People were standing around yelling and screaming.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
O.O guess we wont take the car then..*zerox said*
*roxas sighs and takes a bite of it* its Ok.. I still like mine better..
*roxas sighs and takes a bite of it* its Ok.. I still like mine better..
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel quickly dashes to them,pulling them both by the arm to an alleyway"Man..they destroyed my favorite and only car!!
Re: KH school
Axel smiled and opened his mouth expectantly.
(I went to the flea market on Sunday and got Squal's ring and necklace!!!)
(I went to the flea market on Sunday and got Squal's ring and necklace!!!)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(sweet at a flea market..wow)
woahhh... *zerox said as she was pulled away* guess weren't fast enough.
*roxas smiles*
woahhh... *zerox said as she was pulled away* guess weren't fast enough.
*roxas smiles*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He sighs sitting against the wall,"This sucks..how do we expect to leave this place?.."
Kazumi sniffs hugging Roxel"Papa.."Roxel smiles hugging her back"Aww...don't worry..i'm here
Kazumi sniffs hugging Roxel"Papa.."Roxel smiles hugging her back"Aww...don't worry..i'm here
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
She was really worried about you *she said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
I know..its ok Kazumi..i'm here.."
Kazumi cries,hugging him tighter.Roxel smiles and looks up at her"You she acts like you abit..when we were little and we went traveling around the city we got seperated..when you saw me the next day you seemed so happy and did the same.
Kazumi cries,hugging him tighter.Roxel smiles and looks up at her"You she acts like you abit..when we were little and we went traveling around the city we got seperated..when you saw me the next day you seemed so happy and did the same.
Re: KH school
Axel closed his mouth again. "I don't get a bite?" He put his hand over his heart dramatically. "That hurts right here, in the feelbads" He then failed at keeping his straight face and burt laughing
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*roxas offers a bite of spagetti* here ^^
I remember, and just like me, you are all she has *she said*
I remember, and just like me, you are all she has *she said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He smiles,looking at them both"I know..Kazumi?.."Kazumi had fallen asleep since she cried alot and right after eatting made her tired.Roxel smiled,looking up at Zerox"You two..are all I have as well.
Re: KH school
Axel leans forward and takes the bite. He chewed happily. "Nummy" He said when he swallowed. Then he noticed the dessert menu. "So, think you're gonna have space in your stummy after this?" He asked, nodding at the item in question
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
Yes I will *roxas said*
*zerox held him and kazumi close*
*zerox held him and kazumi close*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel stands up and sighs,"I have to go..they are coming....Hmm..I have an idea..i'll be right back ok?.."He teleports Zerox and Kazumi to a nearby hotel leaving money in her pocket.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox looks around and feels the money in her pocket as she walked to the counter and got them a room and then heads to it*
