Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox was watching from the bottom steps. She had to go upstairs for her writing class. She started up the stairs staying to the side. She saw Neko in there in the middle. Her jaw dropped normally words would be screamed out but nothing came out. She felt like she should help him so she did the first thing that came to mind. she kicked one of the guys like a little kid.(but with more force of course)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya was already out the classroom and following Lennox she had the same class "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Two of the guys turns around and glare at her,one pushed her to the floor while the other raised his fist to hit her,but neko placed his body over heres"Damn you..why did you have to go do that..just stay still ok?..I'll protect you."He smiled,but the guys continued on their attack stomping on his back.

Suddenly the door opens and Allen(new character)came walking through with a gun in his hand,he was known to bring a weapon to school so people wouldn't bother him.The guys attacking neko scatter away."You ok?.."He said helping Neko to his feet.

Neko nods,sighing softly"I'm sorry..
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She had hit her head on the ground and held it not moving an inch, her head hurt like hell and she took deep breaths to stop being on the verge of crying. Once everyone had scattered she got up, wobbling and then made her way to her way to her writing class, holding tightly onto the rail. with one hand while the other arm was across her stomach.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Neko regain his strenght quickly and runs after Lennox helping her to her class."I'll help you out..."He said weakly and Allen follows behind to protect them.
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox held her arm closely not wanting him to touch it. "I'll be fine" her voice quiet.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighs,"Let me help you..please."He said,sadly trying to help her
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She cheweed on the inside of her lip before slowing handing him her notebook "Can you just carry that?" she was still quiet, her voice obviously strained
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He took the notebook in his hand and sighs softly,"Alright...Maybe I should take you to the nurse
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Nurse!" she shrilled "Why would you sya I need to go to the nurse!?" Her hand went back to resting across her stomach.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowned at her reaction and puts her other arm around his neck"Your hurt..i'm taking you to the nurse now."He sighed,changing the route to the nurse's office
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"No, I'm fine!" She said trying to pull away without moving her other arm which was still laid across her stomach.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

No your not!Stop struggling or I might lose my balance!"He frowned,looking at her other arm"Whats wrong with your arm?
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She looked at her arm not saying that if it wasn't like that it would hurt. "Uh... it's a bad habit..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He reached his other arm's hand to her other arm to see whats wrong with it.
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She yelped immeaditly taking ahold of his hand, her thumb and pointer finger diging into the pressure point between his pointer and middle finger of the top of his hand and the palm(easier when you watch the move then reading it. pretty much... your two fingers are a bit stiff.)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked