Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
"and to kill gaara...."
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Re: Naruto
Ichigo:we have to go to the sand village right now,I hope he's okay,I'm going to take the scrolls!
Ichigo disappeard to hokage's office and took the secret scrolls
Ichigo:Shizune,Kakashi,Asuma,Kurenai,Gai,Anko I have to to the sand village the village is in danger I'm taking a girl named Trixy and Rock Lee with me!
Gai:Lee has the burning power of youth he can save the village!
Ichigo:yeah sure take care of konoha and watch out for any intruders,tell that to the gennins and the anbu squad!
they noded and Ichigo disappeard
Ichigo:Trixy,Lee let's move!!
Ichigo disappeard to hokage's office and took the secret scrolls
Ichigo:Shizune,Kakashi,Asuma,Kurenai,Gai,Anko I have to to the sand village the village is in danger I'm taking a girl named Trixy and Rock Lee with me!
Gai:Lee has the burning power of youth he can save the village!
Ichigo:yeah sure take care of konoha and watch out for any intruders,tell that to the gennins and the anbu squad!
they noded and Ichigo disappeard
Ichigo:Trixy,Lee let's move!!
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
"Wait lady Ichigo. I must do something." Lee says. He then goes to guy sensei and hugs him,"Okay Im ready."
Sora rox!!!
Re: Naruto
Ichigo:ok we have no time to waste let's go now!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Narumi grins,"Heh..what a weakling..don't worry we will be back for your tailed beast one of these days."He chuckled as Kazumi came back with the scroll"Got it!
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
"You'll never get the leaf village scroll!!!" Lee says disapearing.
Sora rox!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
(already got it)
Narumi smiles,walking off from the sand village with their scroll"Bout time..that was more trouble then I thought.
Zazuki shook his head"Next..Mist Village.."
Kazumi nods her head"Right
Narumi smiles,walking off from the sand village with their scroll"Bout time..that was more trouble then I thought.
Zazuki shook his head"Next..Mist Village.."
Kazumi nods her head"Right
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
(Do you have the Rock village scroll yet? dont forget about grass rain and waterfal!!)
"No not there!!" Lee says.
"No not there!!" Lee says.
Sora rox!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
(not yet..but you said the leaf village scroll..)
Narumi sighs some,"I'm sure they will begin to attack us..good thing I have the brother of the nine tails in me..I can easily kill those ninjas without worry."He grins as Zazuki shook his head"Whatever..i'm another survior of the Uchiha Clan so I can handle myself very well.
Kazumi frowns"I'm just an oridinary girl who killed the fifth hokage..
Narumi sighs some,"I'm sure they will begin to attack us..good thing I have the brother of the nine tails in me..I can easily kill those ninjas without worry."He grins as Zazuki shook his head"Whatever..i'm another survior of the Uchiha Clan so I can handle myself very well.
Kazumi frowns"I'm just an oridinary girl who killed the fifth hokage..
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
(Gotcha!!)
Lee then says," Lady ichigo. With all respect, I must go to the Waterfall village."
Lee then says," Lady ichigo. With all respect, I must go to the Waterfall village."
Sora rox!!!
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
((ty))
Trixy fallowed them
Trixy fallowed them
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Re: Naruto
(wait Neko Rulez I've got the leaf village scrolls not you and there is no way you could have goten to the sand village so fast,you have to cross the desert for 3 days to get to the sand village and the fifth hokage ain't dead like I said in the begining of the role play she went on a mission and Ichigo is replacing her for a while)
Ichigo: me and Trixy will go with you Lee!!
Ichigo: me and Trixy will go with you Lee!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
(well lets just say they are very fast ok?..I didn't feel like at the time to waste three days getting to one placce ok?...)
Narumi yawnns,looking at the sand villages scroll."Hmm..this won't hard to remember
Narumi yawnns,looking at the sand villages scroll."Hmm..this won't hard to remember
Re: Naruto
(ok but I still have the leaf village scrolls)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
(I already said I took the leaf village scroll..i'm not taking back what I post..that would take to long..)
Re: Naruto
(fine fine)
Ichigo:the scrolls have been stolen I failed this village guys...
Ichigo:the scrolls have been stolen I failed this village guys...
