Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya ran into a wall "owww"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

LEnnox was on her way to the bathroom when she heard the girl saying something about a short word 'hello' she turned to look at the girl "Hi" he voice was quiet and she gave a small smile then headed on her way to the bathroom passing through Allen's cigerette smoke. She stopped and looked over at the two her eyes soon focusing in on Allen's cigerette "please" she said simply hoping he knows what she was refering to.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen looks at her and sighs some,"You can't stand me smoking?...You have a sickness to smoke or something?"He said in a bitter tone
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She stared at him and took a deep breath. "Yes, I can't stand you smoking. Illness or not." She took the cigerette from him with her good arm, dropped it to the ground then stomped it out with her foot. "Much better" her voice was suprisingly much louder then it has been for a while before.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen stood,but Neko pulled him back down"Calm down...Its ok..you don't want her to yell again.."He looked away from Lennox still hurt from before."......"

Allen sighs again putting another cig in his mouth waiting for her to leave
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Her eyes went wide when he stood up. She had forgotten that he would beat her up. She saw Allen put another cigerette in his mouth and she sat down in front of them staring at the both of them. She felt guilty about before with Neko, and it was obvious that he hated her at the moment. But she couldn't go to the nurse, she just didn't have insurance, or the money to get a cast on her arm.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen sighed,"Why are you still here?..Are you just going to sit there and make sure I don't smoke?..."

Neko didn't say anything still,he just looked at the wall his eyes drifting a look at her and back to the wall quickly
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She nodded simply glancing at Neko before looking down at the ground. She made little circles on the dirty floor with her finger.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen looked at them both and sighs"Just say your sorry..the both of you its pathetic seeing you both like this..
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She looked up in mid figure 8 "Sorry" her voice was quiet again, she looked down quickly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Neko sighs"I'm sorry as well.."He said turning his head back to her

Allen smirks"Now kiss and make up
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox looked up at Allen "Are you serious!?" her voice was at a normal tone though to her it was yelling. She didn't look at Neko knowing she'd probly blush.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen nods"Yea..give a kiss..whats the problem?"

Neko had a small blush on his face as he did not look at either of them
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox found herself blushing unable to answer the question.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Neko sighs moving closer to her"Close your eyes.."He said quietly
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She did as she was told and closed her eyes.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked