Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya smiled "yea same to u" she took a hit then walked off "thanks a bunch" she ran off and went back on the roof where nobody could bother her about smoking
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen stood up and follows her,sitting by her"So..why did you come to this school?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen she would have normally freaked out cause he scared her but she didnt "idk" she took another hit "boredum i guess"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I see..where do you live?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen and pointed with the hand holding the cig "there" she pointed to a small apartment building
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

oh I see...I thought I was the only one living there from this school.."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya raised a brow "u live in that dump too" she finished the cig and flicked it off the side of the buliding
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Yea..."He smiled,"Want another?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen "sure thanks" she looked away "by the way whats ur name, stranger" she looked back at him
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen..and yours?"
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Slowly..." she reapeated "You mean soon right?" she had a slight confused look on her face as she turned to look at Neko
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya smiled "im Ky...." she was cut off by Nick her brother lifting her up by the back of her shirt and holding her in the air "so this is where uve been"

Kya fused trying to get free "Nick let go of me"

Nick smirked "fine" he dropped her like a bag of potatos "u know mom never liked smoking" he took Kya's cig. then took a hit before throwing it at the ground and putting it out

Kya stood up "u jerk"

Nick had pout his hand on Kyas head and messed up her hair before pushing her head down

Kya pushed Nick away then fixed her hair "what do u want"

Nick smiled "to get u back to class"

Kya looked at Nick still pissed "i hate class so im not going"

(ill add him here Name: Nick
Age: 17
App: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... ude_00.jpg )
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen sighed,standing up"If she doesn't want to go to class..she doesn't have to."He said blowing smoke from his mouth.

Neko shakes his head"Nevermine..."He stands,"Maybe we should head for the lunchroom now
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen then at Nick "leave me alone Nick"

Nick looked at Allen "bad influences Kya, bad" he walked off

Kya sighed "sry bout that"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen shook his head,"Its ok...what are you doing after school?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen then sat back on the edge of the building "this is my afer school" she smiled
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Locked