Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiled,"Alright lets go!"He speeds up,"Hmm..whats your favorite hang out spot?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya smiled "ok" she tightened her grip around Allen
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Can you ride a skateboard?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya shrugs "depends on if its moving or not" she smiled
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He laughs,"Hmm...we could join a street race
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen "can i skate instead im good at that"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

KoYue wrote:"I . . . I know that you are thinking I cut myself," Rizel mumbled, "but I didn't!"
"Actuallly I was thinking of how stupid I am..." *shy smile*
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Reh? How come?" Rizel asked curiously.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Alright then!"He smiled,riding to the skate park.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya smiled "ok then"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

KoYue wrote:"Reh? How come?" Rizel asked curiously.
"Being honest, who gets more nervous of talking than of an exam? "
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Not many people I know," Rizel said softly, recalling that test anxiety made her ill enough to throw up.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

"..." Andrea closed her book. "....I... uhm..." *smiles*
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"But that's not so bad!" Rizel added quickly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

"Toome is pretty bad, I always have problems because of that..."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel smiled hesitantly and sat down at the edge of the stairs. "Don't we all?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked