Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Midnight: The Demon's Territory
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Anarchy frowns,"Ok...sorry..
-
Sion smiled,"Secret
-
Sion smiled,"Secret
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya frowned "fine" she turned on her heels and walked away still on the edge of the building
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Sion smiled,following her
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya stopped at the corner of the building "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Sion stopped as well"Whats wrong?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya looked back at Sion a slight frown "ur still following me"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He chuckled,smiling"Yep
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya rolled her eyes and jumped off the edge grabbing a pole and swinging around spinning and landing with a soft thump "..." she looked back up at Sion and walked off
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He smiled,"You can't get away that easy."He changes into a red soul orb and begins following her
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya walked backwards watching Sion's red orb "yea and im not letting u out of my sight unless im out of urs" she bumped into an old man "sry" she helped him to his feet and sprinted off towards the abandoned apartments "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He followed behind her with a chuckle
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya ran into an abandoned aparment and hid from Sion 'why is he laughing at me' she thought to herself
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He appeared behind her"Gotcha
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya shoot up and fell back through a hole in the floor and landed on two floors down with a loud thump "oww" she sat up but after hearing cracks in the floor she stoped moving "crap"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He appeared behind her floating above the floor"Hmm..becarefull
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya's but fell through the floor "shut up" she glared at Sion
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
