Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Join?

Yes
2
50%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
2
50%
Pending
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She stopped, frowning. "What?"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Nothing..I just want to look into your eyes
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She frowned, half looking away. "Why?"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Its a beautiful sight
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She frowned, blushing. "Red's your favorite color or something?"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Its not that..I just..when I look into your eyes I see you..."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She gaped a bit. "What do you mean?"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I see your true feelings..your soul
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She looked up, blinking against the rain. "Sometimes, that's a bad thing."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiled and kissed her on the lips"Your to negative..
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"that's my good point." She said.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowned,"I wish you were a little more happy
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"If I were that, I wouldn't have as many troubles." She said, smirking.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighs some,"Can you atleast show a happy smile?
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"No. I smirk. That's it." She said, her face going blank, and then the corners of her lip twitching into a small smirk.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowned more,"Can't even smile at me.."He sighed,looking away
Locked