Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hentai Rp

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

I need both, I don't know which one to get
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

Who do you want as a BF?
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

one thing is you? :? and the other would be my other friend Luis (he's 3 years older than me) he's comming to be my B-friend, hey I might marry him :P
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

Luis? :?
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

the one when sarah came up to me and dule you because I was talking to him( remember the dule)
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

Oh yeah. :)
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

or you? you want to declare? (I'm do have a crush on you just a bit like a best friend)
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

It's only a crush. :(
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

of course it is, isn't it the same ( I just can't tell the difference)
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

It's a crush. :roll:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

alright I take that as a yes (yahooo shaun declared) (kidding)
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

Very funny. :lol:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

oh so you like me as your girlfriend? :oops: I'm flaattered
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

When did I say that? :oops:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Annaxubella »

I was just kidding shaun, I always joke
Shaun
Visitor

re: Hentai Rp

Post by Shaun »

Oh. :|
Locked