Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
*storms off from he resturant* man those guys p*ss me off i wonder why i decided to hang out with them oh well i guess thats that. hmmm i wonder what my old man is doing? probly getting drunk off his ass again.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I don't exactly suffer fools gladly," Nana murmured as she took a sip of her water slowly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox looked at Nana confused by the statement then to Edward then back at Nana.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana flushed suddenly, aware that her statement had been totally out of charactor for her. Or rather the character she had pushed on people to believe.
"I'm here!" Rizel exclaimed cheerfully as she skipped out, balancing all the pizzas on one arm. She set them down carefully and asked, "Aren't we missing someone?"
"I'm here!" Rizel exclaimed cheerfully as she skipped out, balancing all the pizzas on one arm. She set them down carefully and asked, "Aren't we missing someone?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
i think im gonna go do something i dont know maybe get drunk or i could just go home i think ill go home *starts walking home* you know i htnk that edward guy has it out for me and i dont know why? oh well whatever will be will be right i just hope i can get through school without much incendet.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox nodded "Afro had to leave"
Edward's head was still on the table. His head laid on his arms.
(new character coming soon)
Edward's head was still on the table. His head laid on his arms.
(new character coming soon)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
you know what i think i overreacted back there i think ill try to made friends one mor time *runs back to the pizza house and opens the door* *out of breath* hey guys sorry i dissed you like that i just have some prblems im working with. can you forgive me? please?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Well, sure!" Rizel said quickly before anyone else could, even though she had no idea what was exactly going on.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
thanks Rizel you really are a good friend *hugs rizel* and edward dont think i forgotten about you *holds out hand for a shake* what do you say let bygones be bygones?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward's head was still on the table. Lennox shoved his arm a bit and Edward shot up looked around quickly and fell out of his chair. Groaning he looked up at the ceiling "What's up?" Lennox shook her head with a slight giggle.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Are you still among us?" Nana asked with a touch of sarcasm.
Rizel giggled and said, "Of course he is! Can't you see him?"
Rizel giggled and said, "Of course he is! Can't you see him?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward got up "I'm Oka-" A cellphone ringed. Edward patted his front pockets, he didn't bring his phone today.
Lennox shyly took out her phone and opened it mouthing the word 'sorry' "Hello?...Oh Hi Levi....I'm at the pizza place....Yes the one near the scool....that's the one....you dont have too. I'll be alright...Okay, bye" Lennox hung up the phone "sorry" she blushed
Lennox shyly took out her phone and opened it mouthing the word 'sorry' "Hello?...Oh Hi Levi....I'm at the pizza place....Yes the one near the scool....that's the one....you dont have too. I'll be alright...Okay, bye" Lennox hung up the phone "sorry" she blushed
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Ooh, boyfriend?!" Rizel squealed eagerly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox blushed a deep read "no."
Edward looked at lennox "friend?"
Edward looked at lennox "friend?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Oh, my you're blushing!" Rizel exclaimed as she sat down next to Lennox.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox looked over at Rizel and put her hands on her cheeks
Edward started drinking his cherry coke
Edward started drinking his cherry coke
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

