Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

After Math

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at himm sadly*no your not...every time me or aki get into truble.you get us out and aki and i whould hate to see you go.besides your like family to me*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::smiles:: Just wait. It'll begin eventually. and then you will either want me gone or want me dead.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at him* i could never want that!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::looks at her::...you forget im a demon....
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: yah and im a vamoire...that dosent mean your gonna hate me....and the same goes for me to yyou.just because your a demon dosnt mean im gonna hate you....you were the first person to talk to me and treat me like i ws normal.my own brother dosnt even do that..the only reason he comes here is so i can pa my parents who disowned me because im a vampire....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Yes...but i'm going to hurt you. I can't control it....I can't control what happens when the bloodlust occurs.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled at him* i would be fine....trust me*walked towards slightly*please i really dont want you to leave ...you and aki are all i have*looked at the floor sadly and some tears came to eyes* if you leave that would hert more then anything else...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::sighs:: I cant leave ::hugs her close::....but if i give the word i want you to leave me. I dont know what may happen if you are close while im in my bloodlust
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled and nodded*alright just as long as you dont leave
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::grins:: OK....::thinks for a moment:: You know you never gave me the full tour.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled*ok i'll show you around then
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::hugs her again:: Ok
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blushed lightly then started to show him around*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::he follows quietly, until they come to her room.:: So...this is where you sleep?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *nodded*yep*smiled*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::standing at the doorway:: Mind if i go in?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Locked