Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
After Math
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
Yukina: *smiled at him* go ahead
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: After Math
::walks in and looks around. He then sits on the bed:: mm....comfy. ::he lays down::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
Yukina: *blinked and smiled at him*it sure is*sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: After Math
::sits up, wrapping his arms around her:: mm...i finally got you on your bed.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
Yukina: *blushed darkly* ...cudose to you then*smiled slightly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: After Math
::smiles, then lightly kisses her:: I think so.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
::smiles:: Well?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
Yukina: *looked at him* well what?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: After Math
::sighs:: I kiss her and she says nothing.....::falls back onto the bed::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
Yukina: *blinked and laied beside him* well whatdid you want me to say?..ive never been kissed realy befour.so i wouldnt know what to say*smile at him slighetly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: After Math
::grins:: Your first kiss?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
::leans in and kisses her again, this time a little longer::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: After Math
Yukina: *bushed darker and then cuddeled close to him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: After Math
::wraps his arms around her, deepening the kiss with her::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
