Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

After Math

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*smiled and looker athim*now what?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::looks into her eyes:: Well...most likely i should be getting back to my own room
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: you dont half to if you dont want too...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

I would't want to intrude on you...or do anything uncomfortable.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: 8smiled * if you were intrudeing ...i would have sair it by now
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

But i dont want you to be uncomfortable..
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: im not uncofterbul....unless your uncofterbul...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::smiles and kisses her again::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled* ^^heh heh*cudeled close to him and started to fall asleep*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::holds her close::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *after a bit wokl up*you didnt leave*smiled*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::grins:: You didn't say i had to.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*smiled*i know...im glad you arnt leaveing
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::smiles, then leaned in and kissed her:: but remember if i say run you run.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: i know and i will i promise you
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Good ::holds her close::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Locked