Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Villager: But, you failed to return our stuff!
Alex: I knew there was a catch.
Villager: Anywho, you and your girlfriend can stay in an inn for free! n_n
Alex: I knew there was a catch.
Villager: Anywho, you and your girlfriend can stay in an inn for free! n_n
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina:*blinks and blushes* IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: T_T then why'd you.... nevermind. *noticed Yukina was growling at him*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *looked at him*huh...why did i what?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: save me from getting eaten, twice?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: ....thats what friends do for each other and its my ob ...or did you already forget im your guadian...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: crap! I forgot!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *laighed*come onwe should get some rest.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: yea. *goes into the inn*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *fallows him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *walks into a room that only has one bed* looks like we're sharing a bed. *takes my shoes off*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinked*its ok you take the bed*sits on the window seal stareing out to the sky*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: oh. *lays in the bed* so, Yukina.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinks and looks at him*yah?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: have you ever held on to a dream?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinked and looked away* i did a long time ago...but not anymore
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
