Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *sits next to Yukina*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *fell asleep in the midel of the street*
Kiajo:*smiles*same old yukina....
ooc Kaiajo apeaance
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l3/ho ... =anime.jpg
Kiajo:*smiles*same old yukina....
ooc Kaiajo apeaance
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l3/ho ... =anime.jpg
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Who might you be sir?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Kiaijo: *smiled* im kiaijo im one of yukinas comrads...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: I thought Gao and Boomer were her comrads
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Kiaijo:*sigghed * man i cant beleave your the chosen one....she said she had comrads here she didnt say how manythere were exsactly ? yeash you have to be brain dead...
Yukina:*wolk up*oh boy...
Yukina:*wolk up*oh boy...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *reveals his G Blade*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Kiaijo: *laghs and pulls out his sword*hah! what pissed at me and want to fihgt..??
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Maybe I do want to fight you, and maybe you don't want to lose to me!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina:*sighed and got p*you two knock it off
Kiaijo: why! because this brat is acting like hes king of the worls!no way!*charges at alex with sword*
Kiaijo: why! because this brat is acting like hes king of the worls!no way!*charges at alex with sword*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *slashes Kiaijo* Take that!
(I joined your RP!)
(I joined your RP!)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Kiaijo:*grolws*tahts it*charges and slashes Kiaijo* (
(YAY!!!)
(YAY!!!)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *gets hit, and falls on his back*
(plz join mine)
(plz join mine)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(ok^^ give me a sec)
Yukina: *sighs*
Kiaijo: *holds the sword to his throught* heh not tough now are you?
Yukina:*got so fusstraited had went for awalk*
*a man came up behimnd yukina....made her fall asleep amnd then disapaered with her*
Yukina: *sighs*
Kiaijo: *holds the sword to his throught* heh not tough now are you?
Yukina:*got so fusstraited had went for awalk*
*a man came up behimnd yukina....made her fall asleep amnd then disapaered with her*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: You bastard!
Gao: Yukina! She's gone!
Gao: Yukina! She's gone!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Kiaijo: *blinks*what?*looked around* and let alex get up*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
