Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

well gets up and hugs u well look i will help u if u want
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro didn't return the embrace, but sort of leaned into Vincent. "No, thank you. I think there was something I wanted to forget, and that was why I started...maybe. Hey, won't your boyfriend be upset with you if he sees us?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

look we just met me and him but look really i can help u get off
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

He frowned, still trying to remember what he wanted to forget. "...I'm afraid" One of his hands clung to the back of Vincent's shirt tightly
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

why are u afraid
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"What I was trying to forget when I started...I'm afraid of what it might be"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

Vincent: look what ever it is i will help u * hugs u tighter
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro leaned his head on Vincent's shoulder. After a while, he nodded. It was now that he realized how tightly he was clinging. He quickly pushed away from Vincent, embarassed, and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Thanks"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

welcome * smiles
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro watched the drawer the drugs were stored in. "So...how do we do this? Jkust...get rid of it all at once?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

look how long have u done this
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"...Three years"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

Look hugs u * look grabs durgs and throws then out window i will help u throught out all this untill u are clean
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro gaped as he watched his drugs fly out the window. "I could've sold those..."
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

no that would keep u still in there plz dont go after then starts to look around your room * finds more drugs and throws out * stop looking around room andsays * is that all of it
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro shrugged. "there might be another bag under my mattress..."

(g2g, it's 11 30 and I need sleep XD I have stupid school and I have to be up in 7 hours XD)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked