Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Saitou fans!

Why do you Like Saitou Hajime?

Because of his eyes
0
No votes
because of his technique
4
50%
Because he's hot
4
50%
 
Total votes: 8

Gadget Alchemist
Master Otaku
Posts: 50
Joined: Feb 18, 2005 9:19pm
Contact:

Saitou fans!

Post by Gadget Alchemist »

i'll choose he's SOOO hot! :oops: :D
I love Greed-sama!

Kadaj made me a sig!:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/bo ... Girl08.gif
Noctune
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Noctune »

I like Saito because of his attitude and personality, but if I have to chose between the alternetives above I chose his technique
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Saitou fans!

Post by josh »

his personality is his best attribute.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Anasatcia »

I love Saitou for EVERYTHING about him!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:
Parn
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Parn »

Why am I not surprised to see you here Anasatcia? But I would have to agree with Noctune. It's the technique.
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Anasatcia »

I'll always be were Saito is mentioned!!!! I love him!!!!! :mrgreen:
Parn
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Parn »

:lol: LOL!! Good point. I guess I should never be surprised.
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Anasatcia »

Yep, yep!!!!! :mrgreen:
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Saitou fans!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Thats true. I really like his technics
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Anasatcia »

Who wouldn't!!!! :mrgreen:
Parn
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Parn »

OK OK. So Saitou has some of the best techniques. Big deal. Calm down girl :roll:
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Anasatcia »

I can't!!!! He's too cool!!!!! :mrgreen:
Parn
Visitor

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Parn »

Oh Begora girl!
Dekyo
Visitor

Re: re: Saitou fans!

Post by Dekyo »

Noctune wrote:I like Saito because of his attitude and personality, but if I have to chose between the alternetives above I chose his technique
Yes, I agree with you. He does have a cool personality you know..

But I did vote for "his techniques"..
Dekyo
Visitor

Re: re: Saitou fans!

Post by Dekyo »

Noctune wrote:I like Saito because of his attitude and personality, but if I have to chose between the alternetives above I chose his technique
Yes, I agree with you. He does have a cool personality you know..

But I did vote for "his techniques"..
Ice Angel
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Mar 30, 2005 7:46pm

re: Saitou fans!

Post by Ice Angel »

Well I voted that he's HOT! because he is.
Locked