Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Lord Crump: I dare you to try to scrath this armor!
Alex: *trys to slash the mech, but gets exhauted* What the hell! I attacked it, but it didn't make a damn dent!
Alex: *trys to slash the mech, but gets exhauted* What the hell! I attacked it, but it didn't make a damn dent!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *looking at it and growld* alrighty then*walks towards it calmly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Lord Crump: Giving up? *raises the mech's arm to smash Yukina* Any last words?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *evil crazzy grin * heh bring it *looks at him with coldness and death in her eyes*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Yukina are you crazy move out of the way"Inu says
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Lord Crump: Hmm? Eat rocket fist demon! *fires one of his mech's rocket fists*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: Smerked and ddoudged it,lanned on the armor* hia demon claws grow out*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
Inu brings out his sword and then goes up to Lord Crump and attacks
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *grabs the arm of the arnor and twist it around and around until it snaps*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Lord Crump: ha! try this. Orb of Regeneration! *holds out the thrid soul orb, it glows, and the robot's arm regenerates*
Alex: oh crap!
Alex: oh crap!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *rolls eyes*heh *closes eyes* i summon the power og the 7th ord*starts to glow blueand a blue dragon come forth* retreave the orb from crump!*points at lord crump*
*the dragon looks and goes threw lord crump , and takes the soul orb, gives to alex*
*the dragon looks and goes threw lord crump , and takes the soul orb, gives to alex*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Thanks!
Lord Crump: Oh no!
Alex: Time for a Lightining Bolt! *a bolt of lightining comes out of the G Blade stunned the X Bot*
Lord Crump: Damn!
Lord Crump: Oh no!
Alex: Time for a Lightining Bolt! *a bolt of lightining comes out of the G Blade stunned the X Bot*
Lord Crump: Damn!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: have a nice after life....*looks at the dragon and nods*
*the dragon eats lord crump then returns into yukina*
Yukina: *eyes dulled and colapsed*
*the dragon eats lord crump then returns into yukina*
Yukina: *eyes dulled and colapsed*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Lord Crump: Nice try! *uses another weird device to escape the dragon* You may have wreck my robot, but like they say, "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day!" *teleports away from the docks*
Alex: Smooth move with the dragon trick, but he got away!
Alex: Smooth move with the dragon trick, but he got away!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *growled and got up .went over to alex* YOU ARE BEYOND A JERK! YOU SAY HOW MUTCH YOU CARE ABOUT ME BUT THENM YOU GET MAD WHEN I GET TIERD AND HE GETS AWAY...MABEY YOU'LL LIKE YOUR NEW GUARDIAN BETTER WHEN THEY ORIVE!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: woah, i'm sorry! I MEAN IT! I'm sorry, i'm really stressed out since I got here!
