Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
-
cheetahfear
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
its like the world just makes sense now a fat chick as a boat you can ride her down the river as you ride her up [censored]
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
bigger man to laugh at that man.
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
But would they float, or would they be so heavy they would sink ergo no boat
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
-
cheetahfear
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
wow your dence FAT FLOATS thats why you could never go underwater
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
bigger man to laugh at that man.
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
i'm very good at swimming underwater thank you, i swim best underwater than i do on the surface
and if you choose to insult me, please spell it properly 'dense' not 'dence' otherwise i can't take you seriously
and if you choose to insult me, please spell it properly 'dense' not 'dence' otherwise i can't take you seriously
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
A thread about boobies and we are having English lessons..cool!
Anyhow, smaller breasts are a lot better. Who cares about swimming? I can't swim and couldn't care less if a girl with a flat chest cannot either. I would still grope her, corress her, and all sorts.
What would you rather go out with? I big fat whale with fat saggy breasts that can swim fine, but you look bad with going around town and she always eats all the food from your storage spaces, crushes you during sex and snores heavily when sleeping..or would you rather have a small, cute girl whom has smaller breasts but looks really hot, is easy to hug, smells nice, has one chin, and is amazing in bed due to her light body and when she moans she does not sound like a dying mammoth, but instead has a cute, high-pitched -sigh-.
I know who I would have, what about you? We have our own fetishes so don't be afraid to answer.
Anyhow, smaller breasts are a lot better. Who cares about swimming? I can't swim and couldn't care less if a girl with a flat chest cannot either. I would still grope her, corress her, and all sorts.
What would you rather go out with? I big fat whale with fat saggy breasts that can swim fine, but you look bad with going around town and she always eats all the food from your storage spaces, crushes you during sex and snores heavily when sleeping..or would you rather have a small, cute girl whom has smaller breasts but looks really hot, is easy to hug, smells nice, has one chin, and is amazing in bed due to her light body and when she moans she does not sound like a dying mammoth, but instead has a cute, high-pitched -sigh-.
I know who I would have, what about you? We have our own fetishes so don't be afraid to answer.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
I leave long before they start snoring so it s'all good.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Amray there are in betweens XD I stand up proudly as one of them. I have nice sized boobs (and ass) my boyfriend thinks I'm really hot XD I'm 5' 3 so im kinda easy to hug, i always smell nice. you would have to ask nathan how good i am in bed and i dont snore unless i has cold. i dont know how i moan though O_o ask nathan
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Can I not just find out for myself? *Hides face from on-coming slap*
Yeah, in-betweeners are fine, as long as they lean more towards the 'smaller' sizes as opposed to 'chunky' or 'saggy'. I am 5'something small myself so I want a smaller girl to suit me.
Yeah, in-betweeners are fine, as long as they lean more towards the 'smaller' sizes as opposed to 'chunky' or 'saggy'. I am 5'something small myself so I want a smaller girl to suit me.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
LMFAO no Amray you can't, I'm very loyal to my 6 foot 7 boyfriend 
And I'm 5 foot 3
but im curvy so I'm not 'small' in that sense, im a bit chubby on my belly XD
And I'm 5 foot 3
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
6 FOOT 7!?!?!?!? He is titanic! Did you get a covertable car free with that boyfriend? He could use me as a plush!
I am about 5'4-5 or something. I don't know maybe even smaller 0_0
I am about 5'4-5 or something. I don't know maybe even smaller 0_0
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
hahahahah XD how do you think i feel next to him!! *buys lots of high heels*
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
You are going to need more than high-heels! Several pairs of platform shoes should do it. I would have to hike up him using rope and a chizzle just to say "hello". Then when he says "hello" back to me I would be blown away into oblivion.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Hahahaah XD its not that bad
luckily height doesnt matter with sex
luckily height doesnt matter with sex
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Only shorter. T.TGoldenwolf wrote:LMFAO no Amray you can't, I'm very loyal to my 6 foot 7 boyfriend
And I'm 5 foot 3but im curvy so I'm not 'small' in that sense, im a bit chubby on my belly XD
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Hah! I'm taller than you, shorty.Amray wrote:6 FOOT 7!?!?!?!? He is titanic! Did you get a covertable car free with that boyfriend? He could use me as a plush!
I am about 5'4-5 or something. I don't know maybe even smaller 0_0
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! So what is 5 inches over my height? I'm still [censored] tall!!
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
