Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
If you could have sex with any anime character....
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
if you're going to do bebop you should choose Faye Valentine. 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
Faye is a hard hitting girl with a soft shell. She'll act tough but once you figure out her weakness she's done. She is awesome!
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
doesn't she have big boobies? *pooooke jiggle jiggle jiggle*
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
ZOMG WHERE
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
-
Darth Vader
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Jul 31, 2008 1:53pm
- Gender: Male
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
I LIKE MAN-BOOBIES BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE MY OWN MAN-BOOBIES BEST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
You killed it.The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:I LIKE MAN-BOOBIES BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE MY OWN MAN-BOOBIES BEST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
yeah he totally did D: *backs away from Brown-Eyed Boy quickly*
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
...I hate FF otakus they ruin all pretty videogame girls discussions with Tifa.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
i was thinking Yoruichi or Matsumoto
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
Yourichi*drools* it's something about that tan that makes me wanna bone her.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
lolz gio
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If you could have sex with any anime character....
lmao. Gio you never cease to give laughs
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
