Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

EVEE

Shaun
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Shaun »

Gameboy Emulator.
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Anasatcia »

Oh...okay. I just never heard of it. :(
Shaun
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Shaun »

I have. :D
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Anasatcia »

Where?
Angel of Music
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Angel of Music »

My favorite is Vaporeon! I luv Water Pokemon!!!(then Flareon) :D
maddymouse
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by maddymouse »

Yeah Shaun,it is a Gameboy Emulator (i was wondering why you knew all the old snes games).Your not that old are you.
nightscream
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by nightscream »

my favorite is jolteon
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

What's a Gameboy Emulator?
(Oh mine was jolteon.I love lightning things! :mrgreen: )
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: EVEE

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

evee is sooo kawaii!!!!!!! then its vaporeon coz i luv water types and then its espeon,then umbreon,then jolteon,then flareon!
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

:cry: No one answered my question :cry:
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: EVEE

Post by Symos »

An emulator is a program that copys the functions of another machine, in this case a Game Boy.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: EVEE

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

sorry zifie, i didn't know what it was either and now know.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: EVEE

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I like Umbreon the best
Dark :mrgreen:
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: EVEE

Post by Chaos Flame »

in RED version, i had a lvl 100 Charizard, and 700 hours of total gameplay...*sigh* in the trading card game, every time i got one of every pokemon, they made a new 100 8^P
Locked