Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
should best friends date?
-
Death the Kid
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mar 02, 2009 7:08pm
Re: should best friends date?
In the words of Bill Cosby, "You're not allowed to date until you're married."
Dont wait that long. You will miss out on making some really great friends. I started going out with one of my best firends since my junior year of high school, now I'm a freshman in college, almost a sophomore. She is the same age as me and I met her in the 8th grade. I was the new kid.
Sometimes, my hormones get the better of me, but most the time i stay pretty cool. I'm 19 and still a virgin....so is my girlfriend. I dont give a damn if I get laid(not really, only with her(I know hypocrittical). It would be nice to get laid eventually...not when im 40....)and we are one of the happiest couples on the face of the earth.
Dont wait that long. You will miss out on making some really great friends. I started going out with one of my best firends since my junior year of high school, now I'm a freshman in college, almost a sophomore. She is the same age as me and I met her in the 8th grade. I was the new kid.
Sometimes, my hormones get the better of me, but most the time i stay pretty cool. I'm 19 and still a virgin....so is my girlfriend. I dont give a damn if I get laid(not really, only with her(I know hypocrittical). It would be nice to get laid eventually...not when im 40....)and we are one of the happiest couples on the face of the earth.
1!! 2!! JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
Re: should best friends date?
Death the Kid wrote:In the words of Bill Cosby, "You're not allowed to date until you're married."
Dont wait that long. You will miss out on making some really great friends. I started going out with one of my best firends since my junior year of high school, now I'm a freshman in college, almost a sophomore. She is the same age as me and I met her in the 8th grade. I was the new kid.
Sometimes, my hormones get the better of me, but most the time i stay pretty cool. I'm 19 and still a virgin....so is my girlfriend. I dont give a damn if I get laid(not really, only with her(I know hypocrittical). It would be nice to get laid eventually...not when im 40....)and we are one of the happiest couples on the face of the earth.
I laugh at you
you quote bill cosby
I remembered my password.
Re: should best friends date?
Holy crap! Did you come here from another parallel universe?Death the Kid wrote:In the words of Bill Cosby, "You're not allowed to date until you're married."
Dont wait that long. You will miss out on making some really great friends. I started going out with one of my best firends since my junior year of high school, now I'm a freshman in college, almost a sophomore. She is the same age as me and I met her in the 8th grade. I was the new kid.
Sometimes, my hormones get the better of me, but most the time i stay pretty cool. I'm 19 and still a virgin....so is my girlfriend. I dont give a damn if I get laid(not really, only with her(I know hypocrittical). It would be nice to get laid eventually...not when im 40....)and we are one of the happiest couples on the face of the earth.
Member of the ModSquad 
-
Death the Kid
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mar 02, 2009 7:08pm
Re: should best friends date?
nope. i live in illinois
why do you ask Athos??
why do you ask Athos??
1!! 2!! JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
Re: should best friends date?
Illinois sucks... *cough*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Re: should best friends date?
My bf and I are friends.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
-
Death the Kid
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mar 02, 2009 7:08pm
Re: should best friends date?
i was born in Texas. yes, Illinois does suck....frankly, winter sucks.
summer rules.
pirates rule.
nekos rule.
back on topic though,
besst friends can date. it just depends on how long you have known him/her, and how your other friends would react. It's kinda awkward for some of our friends. Like her other best firend and my other best firend.
summer rules.
pirates rule.
nekos rule.
back on topic though,
besst friends can date. it just depends on how long you have known him/her, and how your other friends would react. It's kinda awkward for some of our friends. Like her other best firend and my other best firend.
1!! 2!! JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
-
Death the Kid
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mar 02, 2009 7:08pm
Re: should best friends date?
what she means is start out as best friends and then start dating.Nyx wrote:My bf and I are friends.
sure, you are friends with your bf/gf, but how would it affect your relationship if you guys started out as best firends.
1!! 2!! JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
Re: should best friends date?
Unless she specifically told you that, I don't think you should talk for her. She's mine!
Back off!
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Death the Kid
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mar 02, 2009 7:08pm
Re: should best friends date?
?????????? i iz confuzzled now????????? who iz u referring too?
1!! 2!! JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
Re: should best friends date?
Everything!
Don't make me talk Chicago at you, son! Wanna take this over by 'dere!? Huh punk!?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Death the Kid
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mar 02, 2009 7:08pm
Re: should best friends date?
frankly, i hate chicago as well....i was born in Texas.....
1!! 2!! JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWY9v5v8VY
Please Join:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32957
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 59&t=32968
- therealhokagequeen
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 9:25am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: should best friends date?
i'm lost too. are you talking about me filitz? if you are then death the kid is right.
anyways i lost some mature points today at school. that guy (a bad word i can't say) tried to say i cheated on him!!!
i went to his locker and cussed him out.
and in gym i launched a football into his balls. his face turned red and he cried. my NJROTC teacher Mastercheif gave me 20 pushups.
then i switched the lock on his locker.
MUH HA HA HA HA!
I'M EVIL!!!
but still it was a little immature for someone like me (honor student national honor society member NJROTC OFFICER ) to do.
......................
it wuz worth it.
anyways i lost some mature points today at school. that guy (a bad word i can't say) tried to say i cheated on him!!!
i went to his locker and cussed him out.
and in gym i launched a football into his balls. his face turned red and he cried. my NJROTC teacher Mastercheif gave me 20 pushups.
then i switched the lock on his locker.
MUH HA HA HA HA!
I'M EVIL!!!
but still it was a little immature for someone like me (honor student national honor society member NJROTC OFFICER ) to do.
......................
it wuz worth it.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: should best friends date?
Illinois has winter?Death the Kid wrote: Illinois does suck....frankly, winter sucks.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: should best friends date?
Yeah, it's one of the two seasons we have here.Gaming Goddess wrote:Illinois has winter?Death the Kid wrote: Illinois does suck....frankly, winter sucks.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: should best friends date?
I can't imagine it being that bad. Aah, I suppose I'm just jinxed.Nyx wrote:Yeah, it's one of the two seasons we have here.Gaming Goddess wrote:Illinois has winter?Death the Kid wrote: Illinois does suck....frankly, winter sucks.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3

