Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

please kids pokemon is like drugs

marik-zeke
Visitor

Re: re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by marik-zeke »

wakai wrote:listen yugioh has one to I wont write about them any more

pS
they are like[coughs and says drugs]
just leave us alone ok? we get <i>you</i> dont like anime programmes but you dont keep on saying its like drugs! ok?
you're acting too like you know everything. im not saying we know everything but thanks - we can cope with ourselves and if we get too adicted thats OUR problem not YOURS!

*deep breath*
WAKAI
Visitor

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by WAKAI »

okay I am saying sorry for
for the last time.
sorry yami and every on else
yugioh is a fun cartoon yay I said it
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

You probably didn't mean it...
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
marik-zeke
Visitor

Re: re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by marik-zeke »

wakai wrote:okay I am saying sorry for
for the last time.
sorry yami and every on else
yugioh is a fun cartoon yay I said it
c**p he'll never get it.

i dont care you not liking it all. just dont keep rubbing it our face
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by Annaxubella »

theirs two F Up pokemon names like
:slacker
:slack-off
:slacking.. what else

dewffus?
Last edited by Annaxubella on Mar 23, 2005 1:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAKAI
Visitor

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by WAKAI »

losient sorry

now hop off
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Dont worry Wakai your only warning us and thanks. A friend of mine is adicted to pokemon. And i see kids older than me with tons and tons of yugio cards.
P.S. im not being sarcastic and im not joaking.But i do like pokemon. :)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
i love shadow the hegehog
Visitor

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by i love shadow the hegehog »

pokemon are NOT like drugs i have 1005 cards ps pokemon is not like drugs :mrgreen:
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by blackrose_r7 »

i love shadow the hegehog wrote:pokemon are NOT like drugs i have 1005 cards ps pokemon is not like drugs :mrgreen:
You're Addicted. :|
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by Panda* »

:shock: pokemons r ok.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by blackrose_r7 »

i didnt say they werent im just saying that we better not get to attached to it.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by Annaxubella »

blackrose_r7 wrote:
i love shadow the hegehog wrote:pokemon are NOT like drugs i have 1005 cards ps pokemon is not like drugs :mrgreen:
You're Addicted. :|
very addctive, :?
EmInEm
Visitor

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by EmInEm »

Guest
Visitor

re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by Guest »

Wakai you need to shut your facehole and leave us pokefans ALONE!
Lord of Pokemon
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 31
Joined: Nov 26, 2007 3:02am

Re: re: please kids pokemon is like drugs

Post by Lord of Pokemon »

Well, if you ask me, I'm still sane and currently a college student with good grades, despite the fact that I've been into Pokemon for six years! It's in us, how we balance fantasy with reality.
I am the Chaos; the Darkness; and the Destruction...
Locked