Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Ouran High School Host Club
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Ouran High School Host Club
OHSHC has to be my all time favorite series its hilarious and everybody
is such a unique character, besides the twins. XD
Anyone else seen it? if so what was your favorite episode?
is such a unique character, besides the twins. XD
Anyone else seen it? if so what was your favorite episode?
High wire escape artist
-
Coynotreally
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
I haven't seen it yet.
What would you rate it?
What would you rate it?
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
I read the manga, and saw the first episode subbed. =D Kaworu is my favorite.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
I watched the first 3 episodes.
I didn't like it. ;P~
I didn't like it. ;P~
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
watched the show...not bad , made me happy ^_^...and i like shows that make me happy
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
I would rate it 5/5, but of course I would its one of my favorite series. x3Coynotreally wrote:I haven't seen it yet.
What would you rate it?
anyways I loved it cause it was funny and cute at the same time
High wire escape artist
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
i love it my one of my favorite animes, my favorite episodes are a tie between 8 & 16
*awsome animes*
Tokyo mew mew~Kaikan Phrase~Shakugan no Shana~Naruto Shippuden ~Pretty Cure~Zatch Bell~Fruits Basket~Karin~Oran high school host club~full moon wo sagashite~shugo chara!~Special A~Pretear~Nana~Aishiteruze baby
Tokyo mew mew~Kaikan Phrase~Shakugan no Shana~Naruto Shippuden ~Pretty Cure~Zatch Bell~Fruits Basket~Karin~Oran high school host club~full moon wo sagashite~shugo chara!~Special A~Pretear~Nana~Aishiteruze baby
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
Loved it, favorite charecter would be honey-sempai, favorite ep. is 8
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
Now I like Ouran XD
But the manga XD
I like Nekozawa, he's funny
But the manga XD
I like Nekozawa, he's funny
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
- Dark Lilly
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Dec 31, 2004 1:49am
- Gender: Female
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
It isn't the kind of thing I go out of my way to watch but I have read so many good reviews I'll give it a look when I finish a few others I have in the works.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
- wobblebreak
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Apr 16, 2008 9:34pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
ooooww.. I love Ouran High School Host Club.. It Rocks!!
they're all so cuuuute...
they're all so cuuuute...
I like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you 
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
Astonishingly, Ouran High School Host Club surpassed D.N.Angel, which used to be my favorite anime; therefore, Ouran High School Host Club has become my favorite anime!!
I can't get enough of it! I finished the series a few months ago, and now I'm rewatching episodes!! x3 I may have become an Ouran-freak. >.< In fact, I'm wearing my Ouran High School Host Club T-shirt right now!
I love all the main characters plus Renge, Haruhi's father, and Nekozawa. x3
Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, Mori, Hikaru, and Kaoru are all awesome! Also, no, Hikaru and Kaoru may look very similar, but they are very different from one another.
Todd Haberkorn voices for Hikaru, and Greg Ayres voices for Kaoru; this is how I usually know which one's which. Yes, I watch my anime in English dub.
The voice actors and actresses for this series all did a marvelous job! They are wonderful!!
I wish they would make more episodes or a movie. >.< I have yet to read the manga counterpart of this fantastic anime~
I love all the main characters plus Renge, Haruhi's father, and Nekozawa. x3
Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, Mori, Hikaru, and Kaoru are all awesome! Also, no, Hikaru and Kaoru may look very similar, but they are very different from one another.
Todd Haberkorn voices for Hikaru, and Greg Ayres voices for Kaoru; this is how I usually know which one's which. Yes, I watch my anime in English dub.
The voice actors and actresses for this series all did a marvelous job! They are wonderful!!
I wish they would make more episodes or a movie. >.< I have yet to read the manga counterpart of this fantastic anime~
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- deathslayer6
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sep 19, 2009 7:49pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
my favorite character is honey sempai. fav episode is the first and the last ones. also the one in which they have the medical check up. hilarious!
Dont try to test my patience, and we'll get along just fine.
