Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sell the Vatican, Feed the world

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Locked
User avatar
Naota 261
Master Otaku
Posts: 84
Joined: Jan 20, 2006 3:46pm

Sell the Vatican, Feed the world

Post by Naota 261 »

A hilarious and insightful clip by Sarah Silverman, its a must see.
Feel free to comment on it.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Sell the Vatican, Feed the world

Post by Athos »

To say the least, Silverman is not funny.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Sell the Vatican, Feed the world

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

No. I'd smash her to pieces though.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sell the Vatican, Feed the world

Post by SASSZAIN »

I giggled.. once..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Locked