Whats everyone's opinion on Bisexuals, Lesbians, and gays? I my self am Bi but if my relationship with this guy doesn't work out I'm giving up on guys and going full out Lesbian. And yes I know being lesbian means loving females everything about them. rather then liking men. The more I think about men the less I like about them when it comes to dating. (its different in a role play) I might go lesbian I'm not sure I might just hold off on dating guys untill I can find a mature one to go with. :3 oh well I'm babbling XD
Back to the point.
What is everyone's opinion on the Bi's Lesbians And Gays dating publicly?
(NOTE: if you don't like Bi's lesbians and gays, simply say so then go away please? I mean yes, you got your opinion out but don't be excessive about it, feelings can be hurt by words. and the last thing I want is an argument over this

Its a calm collected subject that Iv been curious about.)
(P.S. Im sure this is gonna get off track eventually so I don't mind. lol. If it gets off track that's fine. )
(P.P.S! I am in no way insulting anyone!!

So sorry if it seamed like I did!!)