Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
I once learned a long time ago... that the last 2 seasons of Sailor Moon... was... more for Adults. I think they translated the 10 first episodes of one of the last seasons.. but then stopped.
Now we will never know the ending of Sailor Moon unless we read the manga.
They're not even putting the last 2 episodes on DVD or video.
Now we will never know the ending of Sailor Moon unless we read the manga.
They're not even putting the last 2 episodes on DVD or video.
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Oh, good God.
Wrong, yet again. Sailor Moon never was or is hentai. There are 200 episodes. I have seen all 200, including those "last two." Granted, in the last episode, Usagi is completely nude for the second half, but its not graphic at all...let alone hentai. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Do you read it somewhere? Cause it ain't true.
Wrong, yet again. Sailor Moon never was or is hentai. There are 200 episodes. I have seen all 200, including those "last two." Granted, in the last episode, Usagi is completely nude for the second half, but its not graphic at all...let alone hentai. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Do you read it somewhere? Cause it ain't true.
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
I still need to see Sailor MOOON!!!
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Well, Annuxabella, don't hold your breath, because I can almost gaurantee that Stars (the last season) will never be dubbed into English and/or shown on American T.V.
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
Re: re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
How the heck was I to know that? Eh? The entire forum where I used to go thought that the last 2 episodes were not allowed to be shownSailor Universia wrote:Oh, good God.![]()
Wrong, yet again. Sailor Moon never was or is hentai. There are 200 episodes. I have seen all 200, including those "last two." Granted, in the last episode, Usagi is completely nude for the second half, but its not graphic at all...let alone hentai. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Do you read it somewhere? Cause it ain't true.
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Well, I guess they were wrong.
You may have noticed, but I get pretty contemptous of wrong info...I'm sorry. It's my pet peeve. ^_^
You may have noticed, but I get pretty contemptous of wrong info...I'm sorry. It's my pet peeve. ^_^
-
Cassandra fly
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
i heard that salior Uranus and salior.... Neptune? where a couple and that in the American series they made it out so they where related.
is that true?
is that true?
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
The Uranus/Neptune couple to cousins change was a huge one, and was kind of pointless, because if stupid Cloverway hadn't shoved it down our throats that they were cousins (they always referred to each other as "cuz", "cousin", "cousin Amara", ect) they would've seemed like lovers. Lesbian incest. Do we really want that, now? I might not have minded if they were made best friends or something, but not cousins.
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
I'm glad that they will never dub Stars, it is my favourite season, and if they where going to dub it they would completely kill it, look what DIC did to the first season!! 
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
I agree, SailorVenus.
As smuncensored.com put it:
I couldn't bear to see Eternal Naked Usagi* from episode 200 flying around in a blue flowered bikini.
*a name the site webmaster made up.
As smuncensored.com put it:
I couldn't bear to see Eternal Naked Usagi* from episode 200 flying around in a blue flowered bikini.
*a name the site webmaster made up.
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
That is true, they would completely butcher my favourite season!
They're so soft, I think we can handle the whole guy/girl thing with the three lights, I mean come on!!
They're so soft, I think we can handle the whole guy/girl thing with the three lights, I mean come on!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
I know. They're truly women anyway, so it's not like they're getting a sex change when they transform.
I could see where Usagi's nudity in ep. 200 could pose a problem for younger kids, but maybe they should just have a little message at the beginning or something...ACK! WHAT AM I SAYING? I'M GIVING THEM IDEAS! *Beats herself up*
It's not like it's graphic nuditiy. *Whispers*...It's almost as bad...as when...as when...I took all the clothes off...my...BARBIE!
I could see where Usagi's nudity in ep. 200 could pose a problem for younger kids, but maybe they should just have a little message at the beginning or something...ACK! WHAT AM I SAYING? I'M GIVING THEM IDEAS! *Beats herself up*
It's not like it's graphic nuditiy. *Whispers*...It's almost as bad...as when...as when...I took all the clothes off...my...BARBIE!
-
iron mousie
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
I think there was apart when the Three lights
were bare-chested when they were male. Would they either cut it or do some 'editing'?
were bare-chested when they were male. Would they either cut it or do some 'editing'?
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Yeah, there was an episode where they were camping, and running around in swim trunks...Don't forget Seiya's shower when he was staying at Usagi's house...*Gets the scissors out*
-
AnimeSiren
- Visitor
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
although dubbing the season would kill it....for some reason i still need see it dubbed besides stores like suncoast do sell uncut dubbed versions too. i really need to see the season
