Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

InuYasha

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
Chaos Flame
Visitor

InuYasha

Post by Chaos Flame »

does anyone know of any InuYasha hentai?
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 283
Joined: Mar 23, 2005 12:57pm
Gender: Male

re: InuYasha

Post by Dark Wing »

Now don't say I never gave you anything

http://inuyasha.afreeserver.com/index2.html
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Re: re: InuYasha

Post by Chaos Flame »

Dark Wing wrote:Now don't say I never gave you anything

http://inuyasha.afreeserver.com/index2.html
ok :mrgreen:
RedGenesis
Visitor

re: InuYasha

Post by RedGenesis »

Just googole it,thats what I do,and I have a file with about 100 mb of inuyasha
Locked