Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Absolute Anime Contest

Info about upcoming release dates, contests, or any other anime-related news.
Sakura-san
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Sakura-san »

So....The only ones that can participate on this contest are ppl from the US? :?:
demon among angels
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by demon among angels »

its a bit discriminate... dontcha think?
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

Anyway i couldn't do this anyway Im too young
User avatar
Ender
Uber Otaku
Posts: 625
Joined: Nov 14, 2004 7:40pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Ender »

its discrimination, if he does it by race. Nationality seems perfectly fine to me, besides he never said he wouldn't give em the DVDs...he can give em to you.. but chances are that your dvd player won't play em.
Happy holidays
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

I too young IM ten
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by webmaster »

If you're too young for the R-rated DVDs, then I'm sure I can come up with some alternative DVD, though it will probably be from my collection so it won't be new, but I keep all my discs in good condition.

Just to update everyone, I've only had one banner submission so far. It's a nice looking one, but if nobody else submits anything then they will when by default, which really isn't much of a contest.

Was a week just not long enough?
keiti33
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by keiti33 »

Naraku you too uptight (not like i'm gonna enter though)
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by webmaster »

Congratulations to ericdbz for winning the Absolute Anime Banner Contest! The winning banner can be found on http://www.AbsoluteAnime.com/admin/index.htm and is the sakura one underneath the black one that I made.

Of course, he's the only one who entered, so I guess he'll win both DVDs. For the next contest, I think I'll extend it to 2 weeks... unless any of you think it should go even longer?
User avatar
Ender
Uber Otaku
Posts: 625
Joined: Nov 14, 2004 7:40pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Ender »

What its over...omg...im almost done with mine!! omfg...dangit. Are you sure its over...??
Happy holidays
noodles87
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 375
Joined: Oct 27, 2004 3:36pm
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by noodles87 »

He said friday. Too bad Neji.
I'm a facebook whore.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by webmaster »

I should be starting three new contests shortly, and a second banner contest will be one of them.
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

New avatar :P
User avatar
ericdbz
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 123
Joined: Jan 01, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Male

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by ericdbz »

I would like to thank the academy for this reward and...oh...you like me you really like me, kind of. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
see me and all my glory on the one forum that can truly hold it..but if u cant heres my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
noodles87
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 375
Joined: Oct 27, 2004 3:36pm
Contact:

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by noodles87 »

Congrats on your prizes ericdbz.
I'm a facebook whore.
*~Hakkai~*
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by *~Hakkai~* »

oops.... just saw this. But the banner is most excellent, even if it was the only one. I like it.
Scorpia251
Visitor

re: Absolute Anime Contest

Post by Scorpia251 »

:mrgreen: I love it too :mrgreen: congradulations ericdbz :mrgreen:
Locked