Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Does anyone know who I can ask...

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 164
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 3:55pm
Contact:

Does anyone know who I can ask...

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

Does anyone know who I could ask to translate a song I wrote in english into romanji? I wrote this song and I wanted to make it into an actual song instead of a poem that doesn't rhyme or make any sense...So does anyone know that much Japanese or anything? Or know someone who does and can translate it into romanji for me?
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
midNiteSakura34
Visitor

re: Does anyone know who I can ask...

Post by midNiteSakura34 »

i actually tried to translate one of my songs into romaji... I haven't finished ^^ here's a tip: the words you can't find a translation for. just leave them in english. I think it has a neat effect! ^^
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 164
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 3:55pm
Contact:

re: Does anyone know who I can ask...

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

thx very much ^-^ that's a good idea and I'm glad you replied...no one else has so far...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
midNiteSakura34
Visitor

re: Does anyone know who I can ask...

Post by midNiteSakura34 »

i hate it when ppl don't reply..it makes me feel unlove! but yes, that is my whole suggestion thing...tell me how it turns out for you ^^
deity of death1
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 287
Joined: Jun 13, 2005 6:14am
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Does anyone know who I can ask...

Post by deity of death1 »

Try looking around animelyrics.com for a translator. There are a lot of anime/video game/J-Rock/J-Pop lyrics posted there, and most of them have a romanji version. I'm sure at least one person there is willing to help you out. (At the bottom of a random romanized song, click the link to the person who actually translated the song--or knows Japanese.) I don't know much Japanese, so I can't be of much help. Good luck!! ^_^
Lost in love...
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
Locked