Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Hentai RP!
re: Hentai RP!
*maons softly* more, more, more!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*starts kissing,sucking,nibbling you down your collar bone as o move my hand focus down you to your huge erect cock i start to stroke it feeling it get harder as i do this i feel my demonic urges come over me and i bite into your neck and start to suck your blood* ^^ yummy
re: Hentai RP!
(howls as eyes glow yellow and fangs grow) I LOVE IT WHAEN YOU DO THAT!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*stops sucking your blood and starts moving down your body, i stop at your cock and look up at you seeing the lust in your eyes i start to suck it...i take it into my mouth and out several times just to tease you...when i see you can not take anymore i start to deep throut it and suck it as hard as i can humming the whole time making my mouth vibrate around your cock* ^^ another yummy yummy
re: Hentai RP!
*howls* that's whatr I want! *as the wolf takes full control, he pounces on her, howls and kisses her passionately* The wolf's in control *begins by biting into her neck, drawing blood* The taste of it drives me so MAD!!! *kisses her lower lower and stops at her nipples and starts licking the the left and playing with the right with his fingers* whta do want, I am your slave! *howls*
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*moans softly* Do what you want to me baby im your slave for tonight ^^ *starts rubbing my foot up and down your inner thight and my fingers up and down your back*
re: Hentai RP!
*gets behind raven, gets on his knees and licks her ass in a long stroke* I want your ass
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: Hentai RP!
*walks in*
Hello ravenblood we have some unfinished business. *Takes out sword.*
Hello ravenblood we have some unfinished business. *Takes out sword.*
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
re: Hentai RP!
*grabs ravens hips and stcks his errect cock into her ass and starts to thrust, slowly at first, and then hrder and harder* You like that baby?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Re: re: Hentai RP!
Wait your turn, I'm almost finishedelizabeth wrote:*walks in*
Hello ravenblood we have some unfinished business. *Takes out sword.*
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*moans loudly and grips the ground with her claws while starting to buck her hips like mad to meet your thrusts*
^^ i will fight you when my baby finishes lol
re: Hentai RP!
*feels his cock tense up, and he then epties his load into her ass, he then falls over backward* I'm...done...I shall help you in combat...when I regain my strength
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: Hentai RP!
*but the arm does not fall off all she hit was mist and re-appears behind raven"
"you know i have gotten stronger since last time"
"I call apon the power of light the sun"
*a bright flash covers the area*
"you know i have gotten stronger since last time"
"I call apon the power of light the sun"
*a bright flash covers the area*
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
re: Hentai RP!
*Throws on halocaust cloak and grabs his rapier* Not to mention her were wolf assassin!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
