Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Hentai RP!
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: Hentai RP!
"not so fast Kamon."
*runs after Kamon*
"just where do you think your going demon lover"
*runs after Kamon*
"just where do you think your going demon lover"
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*charges at you full strung in mist form so you cant hurt me i then doge your attacks and do a frount flip over you as im going over i plummit my sword into your back and scream ACID BLOOD! a bright red light surrounds you you then feel a sharp pain go through your whole body as your body begins to melt from the inside...your body eating itself alive so to say...i then stick my fist into the hole and a bright yellow light surpasses the red* goodbye wench! *you then explode into tiny peices...when i see the other half of your soul try to leave i catch it in my blood tornado and put it with the other half* now i own you wahahahaha
re: Hentai RP!
*disappears, only to reappear behind her, he then takezs out his rapier and cuts all her clthes to ribbons* Right here I beleave
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
re: Hentai RP!
*throws down rapier* You broke my toy! No fair!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
re: Hentai RP!
well I gotta go anyway *licks ravens cheeck* wait for me, you are mine and I am yours, don't you ever forget that
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
^^ yes i know *gives you a deep passionate kiss before you go* night night lover boy
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
-
FLCL88
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
AH!!!i DID NOTHING!!!!*Runs away but trips over rock and dies LOL*
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
WOW I MISSED A LOT U GUY! LET ME CATCH UP............
strips off shirt and skirt...*looks up at the boyz around with big innocent eyes:*
can one of u hel me with my bra please?
strips off shirt and skirt...*looks up at the boyz around with big innocent eyes:*
can one of u hel me with my bra please?
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*Starts a striptease for the guys, slinking out of her leather skirt.*
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*Takes her tank top off, and is left in nothing but high heels, a lacy thong, and matching bra.*
There, that feels better!
There, that feels better!
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*giggles* and then notices the naked ladies O_O woot! *stripes off all my clothes and pounces on sso* mine! *starts kissing her*
