Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Gundam Wing Yaoi
Gundam Wing Yaoi
Im looking for 4x6 (Quatre and Zechs) and 2x6 (Duo and Zechs) Yaoi......................if you have any thanks.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Gundam Wing Yaoi
um here I have Duo and Heero but I shall try and find Quatre and Zechs pretty soon.....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/w ... dou029.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/w ... eero02.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/w ... dou029.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/w ... eero02.jpg
i told yuo about stares dog
re: Gundam Wing Yaoi
Thanks.......hopefully you find some ZechsxQuatre pics
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
