(Beatls are better)
Sing We can dance if we want to!
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Help each other with singing. Discussion et cetera
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Help each other with singing. Discussion et cetera
Yea The Beatles did start the rock era XD
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Help each other with singing. Discussion et cetera
And they had so many songs!Thers:
paperback writer
I look at all the lonly people ect...
paperback writer
I look at all the lonly people ect...
re: Help each other with singing. Discussion et cetera
A Good Note Needs A Good Breath of Air
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Help each other with singing. Discussion et cetera
Let it be.....(I do a GREAT Paul McCartny)
re: Help each other with singing. Discussion et cetera
What does that have to do with Singing Tips? If you want to talk about the Beatles i suggest you do it here Beatles ^_^
Please And Thank You
Please And Thank You
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
