Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

It's not nearly as complex as English, but as usual we find ways to screw it up.
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Persiaisis »

芸者男の子 wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:now mine
Persiaisis - paashiaisasu - パーシアイサス

Again, thats the closest your name can get to Japanese.
thats hott
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by geishaboy »

Hobo wrote:Mine would probably be hard to translate XD, Try
Hobo - runpen - ルンペン
hosoke
Visitor

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by hosoke »

芸者男の子 wrote:
hosoke wrote:Give mine a try SVP
hosoke - ほそけ

Your username is not a Japanese word, sorry. It doesn't even come close.
OtakumetalheadXII wrote:what about me?
OtakumetalheadXII - otaku kinzoku atama jyuuni - オタク金属頭十二

Although that is metal as in the stuff cars and stuff are made from, not the music.
I concocted this name, its my Name in SWG oke being a common ending sound for Zabraks and Hos being my common nickname.
Dragon X
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Dragon X »

What about my name?Then again I might as well tell who I once was
Spoiler
Show
ghhj
Dragon X
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Dragon X »

Let's get back on topic though
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Dark*Star »

Who were you?

Anyway, what about MINE????
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 202
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 1:56am
Gender: Male

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by vampirelord »

mine plz :mrgreen:
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by geishaboy »

Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:Who were you?

Anyway, what about MINE????
Dark Evil Chaos - kurai_warui_konran - 暗い_悪い_混混乱
vampirelord wrote:mine plz :mrgreen:
Vampirelord - kyuuketsuki kizoku - 吸血鬼貴族
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Dark*Star »

芸者男の子 wrote:
Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:Who were you?

Anyway, what about MINE????
Dark Evil Chaos - kurai_warui_konran - 暗い_悪い_混混乱
vampirelord wrote:mine plz :mrgreen:
Vampirelord - kyuuketsuki kizoku - 吸血鬼貴族
I LUV THAT! :wink:
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by geishaboy »

Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:
芸者男の子 wrote:
Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:Who were you?

Anyway, what about MINE????
Dark Evil Chaos - kurai_warui_konran - 暗い_悪い_混混乱
I LUV THAT! :wink:
Ops, I made a mistake :oops: it should be 暗い_悪い_混乱, I wrote this kanji 混 twice by mistake. Sorry.
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Dark*Star »

芸者男の子 wrote:
Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:
芸者男の子 wrote:
Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:Who were you?

Anyway, what about MINE????
Dark Evil Chaos - kurai_warui_konran - 暗い_悪い_混混乱
I LUV THAT! :wink:
Ops, I made a mistake :oops: it should be 暗い_悪い_混乱, I wrote this kanji 混 twice by mistake. Sorry.

No prob. Like my sig?
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by geishaboy »

Dark_Evil_Chaos wrote:[

No prob. Like my sig?
Yeah, It looks mega cool with some Japanese in it :wink:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I know mine! It means "sandy beach", right?! :P
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by geishaboy »

Sasami Jurai wrote:I know mine! It means "sandy beach", right?! :P
Erm......no.

Although if it is someones name, the kanji used for that name could mean "Sandy Beach". Japanese names are wierd like that.


But on its own as a word, "Sasami Jurai" 笹見従来 means "Bambo grass you see so far".
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Oh, okay. :D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by Bambi »

Mine? :oops: 8)
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Locked