Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
If it's like the dragon in the previews for the Hagaren movie, that'd be cool. Though i suppose it'd be more yellow. Bao, do you have a screenshot you can give us?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Go to Gashbell.cjb.net.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Neh I will take your word for it.I am to lazy to go ther. 
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Here's a screenshot of bao zakerga that isn't the one already posted, from the site the above person linked. I'm assuming it's the higher version of it ^^
http://www.sharepic.info/userfiles/gash ... eruga2.jpg
http://www.sharepic.info/userfiles/gash ... eruga2.jpg
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Yeh, it's pretty impressive. Not that different from teh first one, though. I suppose it'd have to be to be the same spell.
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Yep that's it
Wait until you see it's size and speed!
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
What episode does it start looking like the second version? I'm guessing it'll be a while, at least in the U.S., but it'd still be nice to know.
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
I bet that they will use Raozaruk alot when they get it.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Wait, what's Raozaruk? *is confused*. A new spell I can guess - but what?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
He gets stronger and faster for a small amount of time.ExistentialityFit wrote:Wait, what's Raozaruk? *is confused*. A new spell I can guess - but what?
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
...Like "rage"? does he get angry/less able to think (though.. with zatch, that might not actually change much) ? Sounds interesting, but kinda meh compared to the flashiness of his other spells. Does it look cool?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
No it's just a power.
It does look cool.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
najade...My Privite mesege system isnt working.Can you go check out my poem in Talent Area?It is called love
Sorry mods.)
Cheron ALMOST beats Zatch in the next season.
(A Fire mamoto)
Sorry mods.)
Cheron ALMOST beats Zatch in the next season.
(A Fire mamoto)
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Cool.Mine isn't working ether(sorry mods)
I still like Zatch's spells.
I still like Zatch's spells.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
