Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Lets all learn Japanese
re: Lets all learn Japanese
Watashi wa chotto Nihongo o hanashimasu.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
re: Lets all learn Japanese
daisuki-in shorter words of i love you (read it in D.N.Angel
)
nani-what (people know that)
aji-taste
kinu-silk
yawarakai-soft
sutajiamu-stadium
niwa-garden
o-cha -green tea
eiga-movie
heiwa-peace
(looks at last post)what does that sentence mean?
nani-what (people know that)
aji-taste
kinu-silk
yawarakai-soft
sutajiamu-stadium
niwa-garden
o-cha -green tea
eiga-movie
heiwa-peace
(looks at last post)what does that sentence mean?
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
Tha Man Chuck
- Visitor
re: Lets all learn Japanese
No idea if it's been said or not but
Akuma - Devil
Akuma - Devil
-
~Confetti~
- Visitor
re: Lets all learn Japanese
Thank you sooo much everyone! This topic has helped me so much...I need to work on saying the words out loud, but it's easier to type/write them...
Why can't I just go to Japan and write what I want to say on a piece of paper... Lol jk. :p
<3
Why can't I just go to Japan and write what I want to say on a piece of paper... Lol jk. :p
<3
re: Lets all learn Japanese
aw hard to learn..nids more time ahihihi
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
-
anime life
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Sep 27, 2005 4:51am
- Contact:
re: Lets all learn Japanese
Here some
Minna-Everyone
Kawaii-Cute
Ie-No
Gambatte-make an effort
Mizu-Water
Hi-Fire
Ha-Leaf
Zaimoku-Wood
Mori-Forest
Mura-Village
Dame-Don't
Watashi-I
Uso-Lie
Ai-Love
Haku-Vomit
Minna-Everyone
Kawaii-Cute
Ie-No
Gambatte-make an effort
Mizu-Water
Hi-Fire
Ha-Leaf
Zaimoku-Wood
Mori-Forest
Mura-Village
Dame-Don't
Watashi-I
Uso-Lie
Ai-Love
Haku-Vomit
I'm so happy today.
I love Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi was claimed by me
Join The Tsubasa Chronicle Forum Now!
I love Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi was claimed by me
Join The Tsubasa Chronicle Forum Now!
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Lets all learn Japanese
sugoi!!
watashi was sheila desu. yoroshiku ><
i think i said it wrongly, but wateva
i noe some of those and:
sensei- teacher
watashi- me
baka- stupid
yamete- stop
ryuusei- comet
onegai- please
minna- everyone
oyasumi- gd nite
konichiwa- gd afternoon
hi- yes
ie- no
hontou- realli
nande- why
gomenasai- sorry
watashi was sheila desu. yoroshiku ><
i think i said it wrongly, but wateva
i noe some of those and:
sensei- teacher
watashi- me
baka- stupid
yamete- stop
ryuusei- comet
onegai- please
minna- everyone
oyasumi- gd nite
konichiwa- gd afternoon
hi- yes
ie- no
hontou- realli
nande- why
gomenasai- sorry
-
Lucia Skyfire
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets all learn Japanese
Keep it comin! I'm getting this down...
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
-
DarkSaiyan00
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Feb 02, 2005 5:54pm
- Gender: Male
re: Lets all learn Japanese
Most of these words you can pick up just by watching subbed anime. im watching bleach, black cat, and suzuka and ive picked up a lot. the rest of the gerenal grammer u have to learn by urself.
The Heart of a Warrior yet the Soul of a Broken Angel. Thats the Way of a Lonely Wanderer.
Re: re: Lets all learn Japanese
I'm going to have to step in here say that learning Japanese words from anime is not the best way to go about things.DarkSaiyan00 wrote:Most of these words you can pick up just by watching subbed anime. im watching bleach, black cat, and suzuka and ive picked up a lot. the rest of the gerenal grammer u have to learn by urself.
How ever, it can be a good way to start learning. But, if you think you have learnt a new word from an anime, LOOK IT UP BEFORE YOU USE IT.
Yes, Japanese to English dictionaries are not so expensive, and it will save you alot of trouble and embarassment if you just look words up and double check them before putting them to use.
I can't stress this enough.
-
anime life
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Sep 27, 2005 4:51am
- Contact:
re: Lets all learn Japanese
Some more
Correct me if i'm wrong
kanpeki-perfect
anata-you
itsumo-always
miru-look
shizuka-shut up
omoimasu-think
arimasen-don't have
matteiru-wait
hoshii-want
hanashimasu-talk
Correct me if i'm wrong
kanpeki-perfect
anata-you
itsumo-always
miru-look
shizuka-shut up
omoimasu-think
arimasen-don't have
matteiru-wait
hoshii-want
hanashimasu-talk
I'm so happy today.
I love Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi was claimed by me
Join The Tsubasa Chronicle Forum Now!
I love Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi was claimed by me
Join The Tsubasa Chronicle Forum Now!
Re: re: Lets all learn Japanese
Not really, "shut up" in Japanese is "urusai" 煩い.anime life wrote: shizuka-shut up
"shizuka" is an adjective that means "quiet" so you could maybe say it in such a way that would mean "Be quiet" however, the correct grammar for "be quiet" would be "shizuka ni shite kudasai" 静かにして下さい.
-
crystal.tears
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Jul 18, 2005 12:07am
- Gender: Female
re: Lets all learn Japanese
I'm not sure if all of these are right, but I'm hoping that they are.
(Please correct me if I'm wrong.
):
Akachan - baby
Ame - rain
At-chi e it-te - go away
Bas - bus
Damare - shut up
Domo - hello, thank you
Hana - flower
Hikari - light
Ikimasho - let's go
Komban wa - good evening
Konnichi wa - good afternoon
Kuki - air
Nakimas - cry (verb)
Oyaho (gozaimas) - good morning
Oyasumi (nasai) - good night
Pan - bread
Robi - foyer
Shi - city, death, four
Subarashi - fantastic
Tomodachi - friend
Yada - no, yuk
Yuki - snow
Yume - dream (noun)
Akachan - baby
Ame - rain
At-chi e it-te - go away
Bas - bus
Damare - shut up
Domo - hello, thank you
Hana - flower
Hikari - light
Ikimasho - let's go
Komban wa - good evening
Konnichi wa - good afternoon
Kuki - air
Nakimas - cry (verb)
Oyaho (gozaimas) - good morning
Oyasumi (nasai) - good night
Pan - bread
Robi - foyer
Shi - city, death, four
Subarashi - fantastic
Tomodachi - friend
Yada - no, yuk
Yuki - snow
Yume - dream (noun)
-
anime life
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Sep 27, 2005 4:51am
- Contact:
Re: re: Lets all learn Japanese
Thanks芸者男の子 wrote:Not really, "shut up" in Japanese is "urusai" 煩い.anime life wrote: shizuka-shut up
"shizuka" is an adjective that means "quiet" so you could maybe say it in such a way that would mean "Be quiet" however, the correct grammar for "be quiet" would be "shizuka ni shite kudasai" 静かにして下さい.
I'm so happy today.
I love Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi was claimed by me
Join The Tsubasa Chronicle Forum Now!
I love Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi was claimed by me
Join The Tsubasa Chronicle Forum Now!
